Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus problem?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 andymirasol

andymirasol

• Members
  • 50 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:22 AM

Hi,my pc has been booting up recently saying my kaspersky antivirus has been turned off,even tho the icon is there,then the hard drive seems to be working alot continually and now my monitor screen is black on boot up,if i plug it in to my plasma tv its ok,last week i ran spybot when this happened and my screen became clear on boot up but now after a few days its doing the same again,i think it may be a virus,could you help me please?Thankyou.

Edit:i ran malware program when this happened last week and it cured it but it is back again! Please help!!
(if i let my pc just sit there a while i move my mouse after a few mins and the screen comes back to life showing the sign in screen but almost immediately goes black again?)

Edited by andymirasol, 03 November 2008 - 10:55 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users