Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

hijack logs

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 trinity.rose

trinity.rose

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:11 PM

Posted 02 November 2008 - 06:16 PM

some advice needed please. Having problems with my sisters laptop whereby she cant get on the internet. Have followed the guidelines on software to use before posting a hijack this log and cleaned it up a bit. am still getting some errors though. The big problem is that it we are unable to get on the internet so I have had to download everything on to a usb stick and copy them on to the laptop. have successfully downloaded the hijackthis link and installed it on the laptop and run the system scan and got the notepad screen up with the log in it. Herein lies the problem I have tried to save the log to thte memory stick and then open a file on my computer so I can post the log however the file is encryped when I open it. Am not sure if I am saving it to the right programme or place though. Any ideas on how I can get the log from the laptop to my computer please so I can post the log?

thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users