Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

cod 5 waw beta problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 im_no_good_with_computers

im_no_good_with_computers

• Members
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 02 November 2008 - 03:20 PM

Hi, i just downloaded the cod5 multiplayer beta for pc and it is giving me an error message when i run it.

It says
"Unable to locate compnent"
"This application has failed to start because d3dx9_37.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

I tried re installing and it still gives me this.

Any known solutions or input?
Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 im_no_good_with_computers

im_no_good_with_computers
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 213 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:50 AM

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:00 PM

Hey i just found the solution for that problem but i have a new one.
Cod 5 runs now but it ends and gives me that message where it asks if you want to send the error report or dont send you all know, and it says failure to initialize.
any help?

#3 karakoncolos

karakoncolos

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:50 AM

Posted 08 November 2008 - 10:42 AM

i have the beta and sometimes it crashes.i generally think it's because of other programs running on windows.be sure you close everyother thing such as torrent,msn and p2p share programs before you attempt to login...
it's a normal thing because all in all it's "beta" version of game...

ps.cod5waw beta sucks...go play cod2 instead.im lvl29 and i dont feel like im having fun...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users