Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kaspersky Anti- Virus program 2009 Build

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 georgia

georgia

• Members
  • 567 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:21 AM

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:57 PM

I have just recently upgraded to the Kaspersky 2009 Build and was very happy before with the version before this one and now am encountering issues with this one that are false positives. We have the app on 3 of our computers and I am becoming very frustrated with a program that served its purpose well in the last version.
So I was wondering if there are any users out there who have had or still have issues. I just purchased the program this past spring and everything went well until this new Build.
I see that there are posts in their Forum however since I am not a techie I wondered if there is such a thing as rolling back to the version before this which was not problematic and which they claim is this same Build?
Also the prior version was in Real Time .,..at least that is what I thought and now this A/V does not appear to be and it also seems to have added 'Malware' to its protection and I already use Prevx2. which complemented the Kaspersky prior version.
I really would appreciate all experienced members comments on this matter as with my work I don't have time to keep sending in 'False Positives' which disable a program from useage b/c after the scan the application does not work.
Thanking you in advance and have a nice day.
Georgia
Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users