Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Folding Problems

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SaxonManFinland

SaxonManFinland

• Members
  • 159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:12 PM

Posted 04 May 2005 - 02:58 PM

:thumbsup: The last few days or maybe even weeks (going by complaints from the "Click and Go" and "Click and See" members of the household) the PC has sometimes become so slow.

Today I have checked it 5 times in answers to complaints to find Fahcore_65.exe using 85% to 98% of the system resource.
Has anyone else seen or heard of a similiar problem. I thought Farcore should ONLY run when the PC is not active............Maybe what they mean is not running a regular programme, because 3 times I have found it running whilst I am on BC or someone is on MSN or just Surfing.

IDEAS!!!! :inlove:

:flowers: Oh by the way. If you kill the process 5 minutes later it restarts itself :trumpet:

Edited by SaxonManFinland, 04 May 2005 - 03:05 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:12 AM

Posted 06 May 2005 - 02:44 PM

I think there are options to the program that tell it how to run. YOu check these options? I moved this topic btw to a more appropriate forum,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users