Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Uniblue Speedup and Other Copyright Programs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thyde9337

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Local time:08:41 PM

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:39 PM

Most programs which are protected by copright can only be registered for use on one computer but there are some, e.g. Registry Mechanic, which can be used on more than one computer PROVIDED you have the specific permission of the supplier. This is normally done by contacting the supplier directly. But most EULA regulations forbid copyimg particularly operating system programs.
My System. Dimension 4500, 2.53GHz processor, 1024Mb DIMM, Windows XP, 160Gb hard disk, 80Gb hard disk, Roxio CD R/RW, Dell Photo All-in-One printer. Iomega 500Gb hard disk. Dimension 4100, 1GHz processor, 256Mb SDRAM, Windows ME, 20Gb hard disk, Adaptec CD R/DW, HP Deskjet 840C, HP Scanjet 3300c. Inspiron 8600, 1.4 Ghz processor, 512Mb SDRAM, Windows XP Home, 40Gb hard disk, Philips CDRW/DVD disk drive, Blueyonder Broadband & LAN.Netgear RP614 v2 router.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,149 posts
  • Local time:01:41 PM

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:05 PM

Er... uh, ok? :thumbsup:

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users