Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Introducing: DZ the Internet Manager with No Knowledge of Computers!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dzahsterous

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:51 AM

Hello to all you members!

I am from Ohio. I was hired (my first time) 10 years ago to develop Internet Sales for a car dealership. I honestly thought I was getting in over my head, but quickly came to terms with the fact that if I had to teach the entire dealership what Email was, it wasn't going to be hard to convince them that they couldn't do this without me.

I am the "Internet Manager". What this means is I use templates designed by multi-million dollar companies to make our web page look good. If I were to have to build a web page from the ground up, I would have no idea where to start. But, when I show my co-workers what I do, they are just in awe! I am a computer GOD in their minds, but truth is I'm lost 90% of the time and I depend on countless hours of Google, Yahoo, CNet, and other sites just to get me in/out of all the trouble I cause around here.

I am excited to talk to a community that understands my computer related issues and can continue to help me develop the skills needed to at least "Sound Smart" in my little world in Podunk Ohio! I will be posting my first issue directly. And I look forward to seeing what I can do to help.

Thank you all for having me.

DZahsterous (D-Zah-Stir-Us) this is also my game tag on XBox and PS3 if anyone is a gamer on here!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  • Local time:03:38 AM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:23 AM

:thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Im sure we can help out when you get into "trouble", i personally learn my breaking things....google is a legend lol.

Edited by Emu1616, 31 October 2008 - 09:27 AM.

~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

#3 samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  • Local time:04:38 AM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:55 AM

Welcome to BC!

#4 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:50 PM

I think you will find all the help and information you may need here at BC.
Welcome and thanks for joining!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users