Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

CTF loader keeps coming up?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lanceman

lanceman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:06 AM

Hi, my wife and I are having trouble with our computer, we have Windows XP Pro and Office 2003 Pro. The last few days we been having issues with a window popping up saying (data execution prevention) below that it says (CTF Loader), it started when we were on Myspace and our 2008 Bit Defender blocked about 7 viruses from getting to our compuer, at least I thought. Then after that it started happening with the CTF loader coming up. I ran the deep scan on Bit Defender and also my full scan on No Adware and Webroot Spysweeper, all of them found nothing. We are not sure what to do, anyone else had this? Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,113 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

Hi :thumbsup:.

You might try repairing your MS Office install.

Take a look:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...19094452AA6K0aE

http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-...or-message.html

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users