Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Speaker Not Working

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ppBlue

ppBlue

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:48 AM

We've just bought a speaker and when we plug it into the back (green) slot it does not work. However when we plug it into the front (green) slot it does not work. I was wondering if you guy know why this is happening?

Thanks,
BlueEew.

SORRY DONE IT NOW. :thumbsup:

Edited by ppBlue, 30 October 2008 - 10:00 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,131 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:30 PM

Posted 30 October 2008 - 12:54 PM

Let's try again :thumbsup:.

Does it work when plugged into the rear?

If so, that's normal.

From my limited experience...motherboards offering front speaker connectors...may need to have an additional connection made to the motherboard. I usually ignore it because I only connect speakers to the rear...but this may be situation with you.

System manufacturer and model or...motherboard manufacturer and model?

Louis

#3 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,123 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:30 PM

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:32 PM

Depending on the motherboard connections when front panel connections are activated the rear ones do not work. Post your motherboard make and model and we can look it up.
Chad Mockensturm 
Network Engineer
Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users