Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cd Burner Program

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Charger09

Charger09

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 29 October 2008 - 11:03 PM

Im search of a good cd/dvd burning program that is downloadable and free, or at least free trial. I tried a few but they didnt have what i needed.
Mostly it needs to let me make and mp3 disc where i can arrange the files in any order i want and burn them that way, not just alphabetical.

Needs to be able to erase disc.

If possible also needs to have an option to add on Autorun to the disk {just tried a program called Cute CD DVD Burner, had this option and menu was easy but for some reason did not burn folders inside other folders.}

Tried: WMP, Final Burner, Burnaware, Cute CD DVD Burner, Ashampoo,Cheeta, cdburnerxp. and most let me arrange the files how i want however when i burned the disc it always put them alphabetically and didnt display song title properly in car.

If you use one of these and it works for you please write exactly how to do so, step by step.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dribdrab

dribdrab

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:33 PM

Posted 30 October 2008 - 04:24 PM

I took this from a Google search. Have you tried Imgburn? Imgburn is what they used below.

If you are burning an audio CD, it should just burn the songs in the order you put them in the selection. If it is a data disc (ie. a collection of MP3 songs) then alphabetical order may be enforced, in which case you may need to name them something like 01Song.MP3, 02Song.MP3 and so on. Just put a number in front of each song to get them in the order you want.

Forever Ain't so long anymore

#3 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:46 PM

DeepBurner, should do everything you need.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users