Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

No Networking after Malware Removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 alltrips

alltrips

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:38 PM

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:58 PM

System: Toshiba 2450-101 Laptop P4 2.66 512ram 40G HDD
Win XP Home SP2 ( No OS CD, Only Toshiba Disks and this only has Ghost image, Have SP2 CD)

Original Post: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/177012/no-networking-functions-after-virusmalware-removal/

Briefly:

"I ran Malwarebytes Anti malware and deleted all infections it found, however, when I clicked on 'Finish' it said some could not be deleted till the PC was rebooted would I like to reboot 'Yes/No'. I selected Yes.

when the PC rebooted I noticed that my taskbar had been changed, not the standard XP blue but white, also my wireless network box was not showing an IP address as it normally did. I thought maybe the Network connection needed to be repaired so I went to Control Panel and clicked on Network Connections and where I would normally see all the Icons all there was is a blank space".

Since then I have (as per HJT Guide):

Tried to Install Adaware 2008 - Recieve The Windows Installer 372 Error (See Attached Image)

Installed and run SpybotSD
Found and removed 1 entry of AntiSpyCheck.
Found and removed 7 entries of MyWay-MyWebSearch.
Found and removed 4 entries of FunwebProducts.

Run AVG AV & AS - nothing found.

Run McAfee Stinger - nothing found.

Tried Windows Update - Unable to connect to Internet.

Tried to make changes to XP Firewall - Receive Error saying:
"Windows Firewall settings cannot be displayed because the associated service is not running. Do you want to start the Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service ?"

Yes/No - Selected "Yes" Recieve Error "Windows cannot start the Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing (ICS) service".

Run HiJackThis - Log Attached

Edited by alltrips, 29 October 2008 - 05:05 PM.

Good PC Techs are those that say they know everything, GREAT PC Techs are those that know WHERE to Find Everything.
So for GREAT PC Techs come to http://www.bleepingcomputer.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,730 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:38 AM

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

Hi alltrips,

Welcome to BC HijackThis. I am farbar. I am going to assist you with your problem.

Please refrain from making any changes to your system (updating Windows, installing applications, removing files, etc.) from now on as it might prolong handling your log and make the job for both of us more difficult.

Please copy and paste the logs instead of attaching them. Thanks.

The following step should be done precisely otherwise it won't work.
  • Go to start > run and type in the run box the following:
    • cmd
    • Click OK. A black command window opens.
    • Type in the command window:
      cd c:\
      (note the space between cd and c:\)
    • Press Enter. It gives you C:\>
    • Highlight the whole following line, right-click and select Copy:

copy c:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386\svchost.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

• Now right-click in the command window to paste the line in the command window.
    • Press Enter. You should get a notification that one file copied successfully.
    • Close the command window.
    • Reboot your computer now and tell me how it went.
  • To get an idea about the current condition of you computer download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
    • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
    • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
    • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

Note 1:The logs will be created in this folder: C:\rsit

Note 2:The tool takes not more than one minute to scan the system.

Edited by farbar, 29 October 2008 - 09:40 PM.

#3 alltrips

alltrips
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2008 - 08:57 PM

Hi farbar

Thanks for the assist. Just so you are aware I am not an absolute novice, I began computing when it was a DOS only environment (shows age reluctantly LOL ) it is just that i've never had to deal with such a heavy crash in a GUI environment.

Also I already have RSIT, Combofix & the SP recovery download saved onto usb stick, one problem though is that I cannot use Copy/Paste, Cut/Paste or Drag/Drop methods to transfer stuff on the laptop (as per original post) yet so I am hoping that will change when I complete your first task.

Here goes !!!!!
Good PC Techs are those that say they know everything, GREAT PC Techs are those that know WHERE to Find Everything.

#4 alltrips

alltrips
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

K farbar did EXACTLY as u said re the command window copy, no successful copy message came up. Then I realise there wasn't the word copy at the start of the string so I added that and presto SUCCESS. LOL

Now screen and all networking back. will now run RSIT

#5 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,730 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:43 PM

Yes just noticed, edited and wanted to tell you. Fine job! :thumbsup:

But I am way over the line of sleeping time and tomorrow I'm going to work. I see your post and reply ASAP.

#6 alltrips

alltrips
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:58 PM

NP farbar Every thing appears to be Exactly as it was before the infection.

BIG KUDOS to YOU

Many Thanks !!!!!

LOG.txt

Logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 (written by random/random)
Run by Keith Lewis at 2008-10-30 02:35:20
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2
System drive C: has 14 GB (38%) free of 38 GB
Total RAM: 511 MB (18% free)

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 02:35:42, on 30/10/2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\IoctlSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\Tmesbs32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\PmProxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\00THotkey.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPWRTRAY.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMESBS32.EXE
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBA Controls\TFncKy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\TFNF5.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Wireless Hotkey\TosHKCW.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchED\TouchED.Exe
C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Audigy 2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE
C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Audigy 2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Feature Mode Utility\CTModUtl.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\Feature Mode Utility\CTAPR.exe
C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
C:\Program Files\Thrustmaster\Thrustmapper\TMTMTSR.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WN511T\WN511T.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_15\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe
C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WN121T\wn121t.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Keith Lewis\Desktop\RSIT.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\Keith Lewis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.virginmedia.com/
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
O2 - BHO: eBay Toolbar Helper - {22D8E815-4A5E-4dfb-845E-AAB64207F5BD} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: eBay Toolbar - {92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE NvQTwk,NvCplDaemon initialize
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /installquiet
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PmProxy] C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\PmProxy.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [00THotkey] C:\WINDOWS\System32\00THotkey.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [000StTHK] 000StTHK.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Tpwrtray] TPWRTRAY.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TMESBS.EXE] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMESBS32.EXE /Client
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TFncKy] TFncKy.exe /Type 28
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TFNF5] TFNF5.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TosHKCW.exe] "C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Wireless Hotkey\TosHKCW.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPLpr] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TouchED] C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchED\TouchED.Exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTDVDDET] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Audigy 2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTSysVol] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Audigy 2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTFeatureModeUtility] C:\Program Files\Creative\Feature Mode Utility\CTModUtl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AudioDrvEmulator] "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe" -1 AudioDrvEmulator "C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\Audio Emulator\AudDrvEm.dll"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [eBayToolbar] C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ThrustTSR] C:\Program Files\Thrustmaster\Thrustmapper\TMTMTSR.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NeroCheck.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NBKeyScan] "C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBKeyScan.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WN511T.exe] C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WN511T\WN511T.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_15\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative Detector] C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe /R
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Creative MediaSource Go] "C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe" /SCB
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [AVG7_Run] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgw.exe /RUNONCE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: NETGEAR WN121T Smart Wizard.lnk = C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WN121T\wn121t.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: eBay Search - res://C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTb.dll/RCSearch.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msjava.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {200DB664-75B5-47c0-8B45-A44ACCF73F01} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Web Filter - {200DB664-75B5-47c0-8B45-A44ACCF73F01} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Clipbook - {58ECB495-38F0-49cb-A538-10282ABF65E7} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
O9 - Extra button: HP Smart Select - {700259D7-1666-479a-93B1-3250410481E8} - C:\Program Files\HP\Smart Web Printing\hpswp_extensions.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\nwprovau.dll
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://www.update.microsoft.com/windowsupd...b?1211335233186
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Adobe Systems - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: ##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762## (Bonjour Service) - Apple Computer, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Creative Service for CDROM Access - Creative Technology Ltd - C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE
O23 - Service: FLEXnet Licensing Service - Macrovision Europe Ltd. - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe
O23 - Service: Nero BackItUp Scheduler 3 - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: NMIndexingService - Nero AG - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Driver Helper Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: PLFlash DeviceIoControl Service - Prolific Technology Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\IoctlSvc.exe
O23 - Service: SoundMAX Agent Service (SoundMAX Agent Service (default)) - Analog Devices, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Tmesbs32 (Tmesbs) - TOSHIBA Corporation - C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\Tmesbs32.exe

--
End of file - 11668 bytes

======Scheduled tasks folder======

C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At1.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At2.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At3.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At4.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At5.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At6.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At7.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At8.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At9.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At10.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At11.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At12.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At13.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At14.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At15.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At16.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At17.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At18.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At19.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At20.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At21.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At22.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At23.job
C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At24.job

======Registry dump======

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{22D8E815-4A5E-4dfb-845E-AAB64207F5BD}]
eBay Toolbar Helper - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll [2008-08-10 562416]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects\{53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F}]
Spybot-S&D IE Protection - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll [2008-07-07 1562448]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
{47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - Adobe PDF - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll [2004-12-14 225280]
{92085AD4-F48A-450D-BD93-B28CC7DF67CE} - eBay Toolbar - C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTB.dll [2008-08-10 562416]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"NvCplDaemon"=NvQTwk []
"nwiz"=nwiz.exe /installquiet []
"PmProxy"=C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\PmProxy.exe [2002-11-14 40960]
"00THotkey"=C:\WINDOWS\System32\00THotkey.exe [2003-01-14 249856]
"000StTHK"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\000StTHK.exe [2001-06-23 24576]
"Tpwrtray"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\TPWRTRAY.EXE [2003-01-14 221184]
"TMESBS.EXE"=C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\TMESBS32.EXE [2003-01-08 57344]
"TFncKy"=TFncKy.exe /Type 28 []
"TFNF5"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\TFNF5.exe [2001-08-03 73728]
"TosHKCW.exe"=C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\Wireless Hotkey\TosHKCW.exe [2002-09-09 49152]
"SynTPLpr"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPLpr.exe [2002-12-04 126976]
"SynTPEnh"=C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe [2002-12-04 569344]
"TouchED"=C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchED\TouchED.Exe [2002-08-09 122880]
"RegistryMechanic"= []
"CTHelper"=C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE [2006-08-11 17920]
"CTxfiHlp"=C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTXFIHLP.EXE [2006-08-11 18944]
"CTDVDDET"=C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Audigy 2\DVDAudio\CTDVDDET.EXE [2003-06-18 45056]
"CTSysVol"=C:\Program Files\Creative\Sound Blaster Audigy 2\Surround Mixer\CTSysVol.exe [2003-09-17 57344]
"CTFeatureModeUtility"=C:\Program Files\Creative\Feature Mode Utility\CTModUtl.exe [2005-01-10 81920]
"AudioDrvEmulator"=C:\Program Files\Creative\Shared Files\Module Loader\DLLML.exe [2005-01-27 45056]
"Acrobat Assistant 7.0"=C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe [2004-12-14 483328]
""= []
"eBayToolbar"=C:\Program Files\eBay\eBay Toolbar2\eBayTBDaemon.exe [2008-08-10 652528]
"QuickTime Task"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe [2008-01-10 385024]
"ThrustTSR"=C:\Program Files\Thrustmaster\Thrustmapper\TMTMTSR.exe [2003-04-10 217088]
"NeroFilterCheck"=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NeroCheck.exe [2008-06-19 570664]
"NBKeyScan"=C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBKeyScan.exe [2008-06-08 2221352]
"WN511T.exe"=C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WN511T\WN511T.exe [2008-03-10 565248]
"HP Software Update"=C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe [2007-03-11 49152]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"=C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_15\bin\jusched.exe [2007-05-22 32881]
"AVG7_CC"=C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe [2008-10-17 590848]
"!AVG Anti-Spyware"=C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe [2007-06-11 6731312]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Creative Detector"=C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Detector\CTDetect.exe [2004-12-02 102400]
"Yahoo! Pager"=C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe [2007-08-30 4670704]
"TVPlanet"= []
"RadioPlanet"= []
"Creative MediaSource Go"=C:\Program Files\Creative\MediaSource\Go\CTCMSGo.exe [2004-11-30 135168]
"SpybotSD TeaTimer"=C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe [2008-07-07 2156368]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
Microsoft Office.lnk - C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}\SC_Acrobat.exe
NETGEAR WN121T Smart Wizard.lnk - C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\WN121T\wn121t.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ShellServiceObjectDelayLoad]
UPnPMonitor - {e57ce738-33e8-4c51-8354-bb4de9d215d1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\upnpui.dll [2004-08-04 239616]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{57B86673-276A-48B2-BAE7-C6DBB3020EB8}"=C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\shellexecutehook.dll [2007-05-30 79408]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\securityproviders]
"SecurityProviders"=msapsspc.dll, schannel.dll, digest.dll, msnsspc.dll, msansspc.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AVG Anti-Spyware Driver]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\AVG Anti-Spyware Guard]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\AVG Anti-Spyware Driver]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\AVG Anti-Spyware Guard]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\network\UploadMgr]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System]
"dontdisplaylastusername"=0
"legalnoticecaption"=
"legalnoticetext"=
"shutdownwithoutlogon"=1
"undockwithoutlogon"=1

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\explorer]
"NoDriveTypeAutoRun"=145

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger"
"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe"="C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YServer.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! FT Server"
"C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe"="C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe:*:Enabled:Bonjour"
"C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avginet.exe"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avginet.exe:*:Enabled:avginet.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe:*:Enabled:avgamsvr.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe:*:Enabled:avgcc.exe"
"C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe:*:Enabled:avgemc.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\domainprofile\authorizedapplications\list]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe"="%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019"

======List of files/folders created in the last 1 months======

2008-10-30 02:35:20 ----D---- C:\rsit
2008-10-30 02:27:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt
2008-10-30 02:25:32 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
2008-10-29 18:28:24 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-10-29 18:28:24 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy
2008-10-29 16:21:44 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\ntbtlog.txt
2008-10-28 21:45:38 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\resetlog.txt
2008-10-28 21:30:58 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Trend Micro
2008-10-28 16:26:56 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\{00000005-00000000-00000000-00001102-00000008-20011102}.BAK
2008-10-28 00:20:14 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\fddwiuus.tmp
2008-10-28 00:18:30 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell31.dll
2008-10-28 00:18:06 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msansspc.dll
2008-10-27 19:52:05 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\6191.exe
2008-10-27 19:51:50 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\6142.exe
2008-10-27 19:48:14 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\5436.exe
2008-10-27 19:34:54 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\2824.exe
2008-10-25 20:04:14 ----A---- C:\run.exe
2008-10-24 19:56:01 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Applications
2008-10-24 07:47:26 ----D---- C:\!FixIEDef
2008-10-20 01:50:04 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Game Cam V2
2008-10-04 19:43:08 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Keith Lewis\Application Data\Grisoft
2008-10-04 19:32:01 ----RHD---- C:\$VAULT$.AVG
2008-10-04 19:09:20 ----D---- C:\Documents and Settings\Keith Lewis\Application Data\AVG7
2008-10-04 19:08:44 ----D---- C:\Program Files\Grisoft
2008-10-03 23:54:32 ----D---- C:\Program Files\CCleaner

======List of files/folders modified in the last 1 months======

2008-10-27 11:49:42 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini
2008-10-16 05:08:46 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
2008-10-08 12:47:06 ----A---- C:\WINDOWS\system32\PerfStringBackup.INI

======List of drivers (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R1 AVG Anti-Spyware Driver;AVG Anti-Spyware Driver; \??\C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.sys []
R1 Avg7Core;AVG7 Kernel; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avg7core.sys [2008-10-04 821856]
R1 Avg7RsW;AVG7 Wrap Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avg7rsw.sys [2008-10-04 4224]
R1 Avg7RsXP;AVG7 Resident Driver XP; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avg7rsxp.sys [2008-10-04 27776]
R1 AvgArCln;Avg Anti-Rootkit Clean Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\AvgArCln.sys [2007-01-18 3968]
R1 AvgAsCln;AVG Anti-Spyware Clean Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\AvgAsCln.sys [2007-05-30 10872]
R1 AvgClean;AVG7 Clean Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgclean.sys [2008-10-04 10760]
R1 ElbyCDIO;ElbyCDIO Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ElbyCDIO.sys [2007-08-07 25160]
R1 intelppm;Intel Processor Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys [2004-08-03 36096]
R1 kbdhid;Keyboard HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys [2004-08-03 14848]
R1 WS2IFSL;Windows Socket 2.0 Non-IFS Service Provider Support Environment; C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys [2002-08-29 12032]
R2 AvgTdi;AVG Network Redirector; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdi.sys [2008-10-04 4960]
R2 irda;IrDA Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\irda.sys [2004-08-03 87424]
R2 PfModNT;PfModNT; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PfModNT.sys []
R3 aeaudio;aeaudio; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aeaudio.sys [2002-08-22 98752]
R3 AnyDVD;AnyDVD; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\AnyDVD.sys [2008-06-08 99264]
R3 Arp1394;1394 ARP Client Protocol; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys [2004-08-03 60800]
R3 CmBatt;Microsoft AC Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CmBatt.sys [2004-08-03 14080]
R3 ctac32k;Creative AC3 Software Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctac32k.sys [2006-08-11 502272]
R3 ctaud2k;Creative Audio Driver (WDM); C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys [2006-08-11 499584]
R3 ctmmfilt;Audio Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctmmfilt.sys [2005-09-06 1365888]
R3 ctprxy2k;Creative Proxy Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys [2006-08-11 7168]
R3 ctsfm2k;Creative SoundFont Management Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys [2006-08-11 143872]
R3 CTUSFSYN;Creative SoundFont Synthesizer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctusfsyn.sys [2005-08-04 160896]
R3 emupia;E-mu Plug-in Architecture Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys [2006-08-11 78336]
R3 ha10kx2k;Creative Hardware Abstract Layer Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys [2006-08-11 766976]
R3 hap17v2k;Creative P17V HAL Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hap17v2k.sys [2006-08-11 180224]
R3 HidUsb;Microsoft HID Class Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys [2001-08-17 9600]
R3 mouhid;Mouse HID Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys [2001-08-17 12160]
R3 MRVW245;Marvell TOPDOG 802.11n WLAN Driver for Windows XP (USB8x); C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\MRVW245.sys [2007-11-18 461952]
R3 NIC1394;1394 Net Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys [2004-08-03 61824]
R3 nv;nv; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys [2002-12-12 919338]
R3 ossrv;Creative OS Services Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys [2006-08-11 116224]
R3 pcouffin;VSO Software pcouffin; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\pcouffin.sys [2008-06-21 47360]
R3 Rasirda;WAN Miniport (IrDA); C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\rasirda.sys [2001-08-17 19584]
R3 rtl8139;Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC NT Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\R8139n51.SYS [2002-10-04 46976]
R3 SMCIRDA;SMC IrCC Miniport Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\smcirda.sys [2001-09-11 38425]
R3 smwdm;smwdm; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys [2002-11-04 519168]
R3 SynTP;Synaptics TouchPad Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys [2002-12-04 264848]
R3 TMBUS;Thrustmapper Device Enumerator; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TMBUS.sys [2001-12-17 12283]
R3 TMKEmu;Thrustmapper virtual Keyboard device driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TMKEmu.sys [2001-05-18 5042]
R3 TMMEmu;Thrustmapper virtual Mouse device driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TMMEmu.sys [2001-05-18 5042]
R3 tsdhd;TOSHIBA SD Card Host Controller Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\tsdhd.sys [2002-11-05 25888]
R3 usbehci;Microsoft USB 2.0 Enhanced Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys [2004-08-03 26624]
R3 usbhub;Microsoft USB Standard Hub Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys [2004-08-03 57600]
R3 USBSTOR;USB Mass Storage Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS [2004-08-03 26496]
R3 usbuhci;Microsoft USB Universal Host Controller Miniport Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys [2004-08-03 20480]
S2 pvpvrprp;pvpvrprp; \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pvpvrprp.sys []
S3 61883;61883 Unit Device; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\61883.sys [2004-08-03 48128]
S3 AR5211;Atheros AR5001 Wireless Network Adapter Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\ar5211.sys [2002-12-13 252896]
S3 Avc;AVC Device; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\avc.sys [2004-08-03 38912]
S3 CCDECODE;Closed Caption Decoder; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys [2004-08-03 17024]
S3 ctdvda2k;Creative DVD-Audio Device Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys [2005-11-10 340704]
S3 dot4;MS IEEE-1284.4 Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\Dot4.sys [2004-08-03 207360]
S3 Dot4Print;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\Dot4Prt.sys [2001-08-17 12928]
S3 Dot4Scan;Scan Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\Dot4Scan.sys [2001-08-17 8704]
S3 dot4usb;Dot4USB Filter Dot4USB Filter; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\dot4usb.sys [2001-08-17 23808]
S3 hap16v2k;Creative P16V HAL Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hap16v2k.sys [2006-08-11 154112]
S3 HPZid412;IEEE-1284.4 Driver HPZid412; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys [2007-03-06 49920]
S3 HPZipr12;Print Class Driver for IEEE-1284.4 HPZipr12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys [2007-03-06 16496]
S3 HPZius12;USB to IEEE-1284.4 Translation Driver HPZius12; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys [2007-03-06 21568]
S3 IKStealthPlug;IK Multimedia StealthPlug Low-Level Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IKStealthPlugLL.sys [2007-05-25 65536]
S3 imhidusb;Immersion's HID USB Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imhidusb.sys [2002-05-02 30920]
S3 MSDV;Microsoft DV Camera and VCR; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\msdv.sys [2004-08-03 51328]
S3 MSTEE;Microsoft Streaming Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter; C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys [2004-08-03 5504]
S3 NABTSFEC;NABTS/FEC VBI Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys [2004-08-03 85376]
S3 NdisIP;Microsoft TV/Video Connection; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys [2004-08-03 10880]
S3 NETMW145;Marvell TOPDOG ™ 802.11n Driver for Windows XP; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NETMW145.sys [2007-11-09 722560]
S3 pciSd;pciSd; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\tossdpci.sys [2002-10-09 15143]
S3 SLIP;BDA Slip De-Framer; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys [2004-08-03 11136]
S3 streamip;BDA IPSink; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys [2004-08-03 15360]
S3 TM0004RW;TM0004RW; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\TMHIDF.sys [2003-03-25 63894]
S3 TMHIDSRV;TMHIDSRV; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\TMHIDF.sys [2003-03-25 63894]
S3 TOSHIBASoftModem;TOSHIBA Software Modem; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\LTSM.sys [2002-09-17 809872]
S3 USB_RNDIS;BT Voyager 1055 Laptop Adapter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usb8023.sys [2004-08-03 12672]
S3 usbccgp;Microsoft USB Generic Parent Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys [2004-08-03 31616]
S3 usbprint;Microsoft USB PRINTER Class; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys [2004-08-03 25856]
S3 usbscan;USB Scanner Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys [2004-08-03 15104]
S3 wlags48b;Wireless LAN PCCard Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\wlags48b.sys [2002-06-28 156672]
S3 WpdUsb;WpdUsb; C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys [2004-08-11 18944]
S3 WSTCODEC;World Standard Teletext Codec; C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS [2004-08-03 19328]
S4 sr;System Restore Filter Driver; C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\sr.sys [2004-08-03 73472]

======List of services (R=Running, S=Stopped, 0=Boot, 1=System, 2=Auto, 3=Demand, 4=Disabled)======

R2 AVG Anti-Spyware Guard;AVG Anti-Spyware Guard; C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe [2007-05-30 312880]
R2 Avg7Alrt;AVG7 Alert Manager Server; C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe [2008-10-04 418816]
R2 Avg7UpdSvc;AVG7 Update Service; C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe [2008-10-04 49664]
R2 AVGEMS;AVG E-mail Scanner; C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe [2008-10-04 406528]
R2 Bonjour Service;##Id_String1.6844F930_1628_4223_B5CC_5BB94B879762##; C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe [2006-02-28 229376]
R2 Creative Service for CDROM Access;Creative Service for CDROM Access; C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTsvcCDA.EXE [1999-12-13 44032]
R2 hpqddsvc;HP CUE DeviceDiscovery Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R2 Iprip;RIP Listener; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R2 Irmon;Infrared Monitor; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R2 Nero BackItUp Scheduler 3;Nero BackItUp Scheduler 3; C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\Nero BackItUp\NBService.exe [2008-06-08 877864]
R2 Net Driver HPZ12;Net Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R2 NVSvc;NVIDIA Driver Helper Service; C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvsvc32.exe [2002-12-12 61440]
R2 PLFlash DeviceIoControl Service;PLFlash DeviceIoControl Service; C:\WINDOWS\system32\IoctlSvc.exe [2006-12-19 81920]
R2 Pml Driver HPZ12;Pml Driver HPZ12; C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
R2 SoundMAX Agent Service (default);SoundMAX Agent Service; C:\Program Files\Analog Devices\SoundMAX\SMAgent.exe [2002-07-15 45056]
R2 Tmesbs;Tmesbs32; C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\Tmesbs32.exe [2003-01-08 57344]
R2 UMWdf;Windows User Mode Driver Framework; C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdfmgr.exe [2004-08-11 38912]
R3 hpqcxs08;hpqcxs08; C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [2004-08-04 14336]
S3 Adobe LM Service;Adobe LM Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe [2008-05-21 69632]
S3 aspnet_state;ASP.NET State Service; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\aspnet_state.exe [2007-10-24 33800]
S3 clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_32;.NET Runtime Optimization Service v2.0.50727_X86; C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe [2007-10-24 70144]
S3 FLEXnet Licensing Service;FLEXnet Licensing Service; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Macrovision Shared\FLEXnet Publisher\FNPLicensingService.exe [2008-05-21 654848]
S3 NMIndexingService;NMIndexingService; C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe [2008-06-24 537896]

-----------------EOF-----------------

INFO.txt

info.txt logfile of random's system information tool 1.04 2008-10-30 02:35:48

======Uninstall list======

-->MsiExec.exe /X{E9F81423-211E-46B6-9AE0-38568BC5CF6F}
-->C:\Program Files\Nero\Nero8\\nero\uninstall\UNNERO.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroBackItUp.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroMediaHome.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroShowTime.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNNeroVision.exe /UNINSTALL
-->C:\WINDOWS\UNRecode.exe /UNINSTALL
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B3549608-69D3-11D7-AB2D-0090271A23A2}\Setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0B095086-7205-4D48-90DF-DCD16613C6D4}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{0B095086-7205-4D48-90DF-DCD16613C6D4}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{103BCDA0-E063-46AC-8028-64E78722ABA7}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{103BCDA0-E063-46AC-8028-64E78722ABA7}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1EF644C7-1A0D-4B94-9AF5-AD04702094A4}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1EF644C7-1A0D-4B94-9AF5-AD04702094A4}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2616B36E-38CE-4357-8AB5-8B3EE9B1C117}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2616B36E-38CE-4357-8AB5-8B3EE9B1C117}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{32B4B536-4443-42F0-9676-98373BE9114F}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{32B4B536-4443-42F0-9676-98373BE9114F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{44267176-A318-447F-A62A-0A5FD608C34F}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{44267176-A318-447F-A62A-0A5FD608C34F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{52338F65-A1C3-4CDC-B733-50051682B297}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{52338F65-A1C3-4CDC-B733-50051682B297}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{55F63529-9E2F-46C0-A22C-8445B670BCFA}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{55F63529-9E2F-46C0-A22C-8445B670BCFA}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{569A9538-86EC-44C3-8EE4-C68B165F2A75}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{569A9538-86EC-44C3-8EE4-C68B165F2A75}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5B17E626-7885-4FC3-A66A-73548A4F01FD}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{5B17E626-7885-4FC3-A66A-73548A4F01FD}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{63A317D0-60A6-43FC-848A-9FE4A53B29CE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6D3C6A5E-FD21-4311-8C86-3351ADE798D2}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{6D3C6A5E-FD21-4311-8C86-3351ADE798D2}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{700932B3-A964-4878-82A2-96054622A1F7}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{700932B3-A964-4878-82A2-96054622A1F7}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{73919E2B-725C-4FAA-8473-45E063A3575F}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{73919E2B-725C-4FAA-8473-45E063A3575F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7B9AE66C-2A8F-4FB2-85D7-416AFFAE8408}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7BED9B92-7DAF-40E9-B4C2-E408E4D94946}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7BED9B92-7DAF-40E9-B4C2-E408E4D94946}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{836612F0-1571-4C65-A4B7-58A39AA578EE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{836612F0-1571-4C65-A4B7-58A39AA578EE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8A3F2ADE-DEF2-4A50-866A-6B9357B5590F}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{8A3F2ADE-DEF2-4A50-866A-6B9357B5590F}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A82F10CB-18B5-4EAC-AEF2-FA49CD565626}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B20EB9BE-3795-47BA-BDD6-889593E8FD55}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B20EB9BE-3795-47BA-BDD6-889593E8FD55}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BD6928A2-9F8F-4AA7-9A3A-FD4A271712EE}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BD6928A2-9F8F-4AA7-9A3A-FD4A271712EE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CB99E420-8071-48F9-9567-4A53BE7569C4}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{CB99E420-8071-48F9-9567-4A53BE7569C4}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DE4A4C48-2232-4CCB-AD61-490ACD29BA85}\setup.exe" -l0x9
-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{DE4A4C48-2232-4CCB-AD61-490ACD29BA85}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
-->rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
32 Bit HP CIO Components Installer-->MsiExec.exe /I{F1E63043-54FC-429B-AB2C-31AF9FBA4BC7}
7-Zip 4.42-->"C:\Program Files\7-Zip\Uninstall.exe"
Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional-->msiexec /I {AC76BA86-1033-0000-7760-000000000002}
Adobe Anchor Service CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{90176341-0A8B-4CCC-A78D-F862228A6B95}
Adobe Asset Services CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{6FF5DD7A-FE28-4439-B8CF-1E9AF4EA0A61}
Adobe Bridge CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{9C9824D9-9000-4373-A6A5-D0E5D4831394}
Adobe Bridge Start Meeting-->MsiExec.exe /I{08B32819-6EEF-4057-AEDA-5AB681A36A23}
Adobe Camera Raw 4.0-->MsiExec.exe /I{B3BF6689-A81D-40D8-9A86-4AC4ACD9FC1C}
Adobe CMaps-->MsiExec.exe /I{A2B242BD-FF8D-4840-9DAA-9170EABEC59C}
Adobe Color - Photoshop Specific-->MsiExec.exe /I{A2D81E70-2A98-4A08-A628-94388B063C5E}
Adobe Color Common Settings-->MsiExec.exe /I{DADD7B8A-BCB0-44F5-967A-ECB6B4F2ECD9}
Adobe Color EU Extra Settings-->MsiExec.exe /I{51846830-E7B2-4218-8968-B77F0FF475B8}
Adobe Color JA Extra Settings-->MsiExec.exe /I{DD7DB3C5-6FA3-4FA3-8A71-C2F2940EB029}
Adobe Color NA Recommended Settings-->MsiExec.exe /I{95655ED4-7CA5-46DF-907F-7144877A32E5}
Adobe Default Language CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{B9B35331-B7E4-4E5C-BF4C-7BC87856124D}
Adobe Device Central CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{8D2BA474-F406-4710-9AE4-D4F22D21F0DD}
Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit 2-->MsiExec.exe /I{C2D69781-F392-4118-A5A7-C7E9C38DBFC2}
Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Fonts All-->MsiExec.exe /I{6ABE0BEE-D572-4FE8-B434-9E72A289431B}
Adobe Help Viewer CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{04AF207D-9A77-465A-8B76-991F6AB66245}
Adobe Linguistics CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{54793AA1-5001-42F4-ABB6-C364617C6078}
Adobe PDF Library Files-->MsiExec.exe /I{D2559B88-CC9D-4B48-81BB-F492BAA9C48C}
Adobe Photoshop CS3-->C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\2ac78060bc5856b0c1cf873bb919b58\Setup.exe
Adobe Photoshop CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{0046FA01-C5B9-4985-BACB-398DC480FC05}
Adobe Setup-->MsiExec.exe /I{D1BB4446-AE9C-4256-9A7F-4D46604D2462}
Adobe Shockwave Player 11-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\adobe\SHOCKW~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\Adobe\SHOCKW~1\Install.log
Adobe Stock Photos CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{29E5EA97-5F74-4A57-B8B2-D4F169117183}
Adobe Type Support-->MsiExec.exe /I{8E6808E2-613D-4FCD-81A2-6C8FA8E03312}
Adobe Update Manager CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{E69AE897-9E0B-485C-8552-7841F48D42D8}
Adobe Version Cue CS3 Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{D0DFF92A-492E-4C40-B862-A74A173C25C5}
Adobe WinSoft Linguistics Plugin-->MsiExec.exe /I{184CE391-7E0E-4C63-9935-D7A10EDFD3C6}
Adobe XMP Panels CS3-->MsiExec.exe /I{802771A9-A856-4A41-ACF7-1450E523C923}
AmpliTube 2 Live-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{B433D6F2-FC3F-4D63-9D1F-3119572064C2}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 uninstall -removeonly
AmpliTube X-GEAR-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{21E77392-C30A-4AA2-8CA7-5728316939D6}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 uninstall -removeonly
AnyDVD-->"C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe" /D="C:\Program Files\SlySoft\AnyDVD"
Apple Software Update-->MsiExec.exe /I{B74F042E-E1B9-4A5B-8D46-387BB172F0A4}
AVG 7.5-->C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
AVG Anti-Rootkit Free-->C:\Program Files\GRISOFT\AVG Anti-Rootkit Free\Uninstall.exe
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5-->C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Uninstall.exe
Blaze Media Pro-->"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{1B0CC100-80E7-4108-844F-6244F1FCFCC1}\setup_blazemp.exe" REMOVE=TRUE MODIFY=FALSE
CCleaner (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\CCleaner\uninst.exe"
ConvertXtoDVD 3.1.0.26-->"C:\Program Files\VSO\ConvertX\3\unins000.exe"
Creative Audio Console-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7B9AE66C-2A8F-4FB2-85D7-416AFFAE8408}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
Creative MediaSource-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2E0C1913-886B-4C5C-8DAF-D1E649CE5FCC}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 /remove
Creative System Information-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{63A317D0-60A6-43FC-848A-9FE4A53B29CE}\setup.exe" -l0x9 /remove
DTV4PC 1.4-->"C:\Program Files\3B Software\DTV4PC\unins000.exe"
eBay Toolbar-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3DB5FD00-BB93-4AF3-B925-77DAA0E4E2F4}\setup.exe" -l0x9
Full Tilt Poker-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\50\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{D4C9692E-4EFA-4DA0-8B7F-9439466D9E31}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Guitar Pro 5.2-->"C:\Program Files\Guitar Pro 5\unins000.exe"
HijackThis 2.0.2-->"C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe" /uninstall
HP Imaging Device Functions 9.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DeviceManagement\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP OCR Software 9.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\OCR\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud11.dat
HP Photosmart All-In-One Software 9.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{B09BCBF6-87EE-4403-A336-3A9510856535}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hposcr15.dat
HP Photosmart Essential 2.01-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\PhotoSmartEssential\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud13.dat
HP Smart Web Printing-->MsiExec.exe /X{415CDA53-9100-476F-A7B2-476691E117C7}
HP Solution Center 9.0-->C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat
HP Update-->MsiExec.exe /X{AB40272D-92AB-4F30-B36B-22EDE16F8FE5}
Jamorama Maestro Bonus Tools-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{07241C26-FE77-48C7-B4A4-598C2C68DEE0}\setup.exe"
Jamorama Maestro-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2CA80D1B-4931-445E-A07E-422F5E0D9C49}\setup.exe" -L0x9
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_15-->MsiExec.exe /I{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142150}
K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.9.0-->"C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\unins000.exe"
Kybtec World Clock 3.3.1.1-->MsiExec.exe /I{25D4A6A6-BFBF-49AF-89CA-635A468B0515}
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware-->"C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\unins000.exe"
MasterWriter-->C:\WINDOWS\unvise32.exe C:\Program Files\MasterWriter\uninstal.log
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1-->MsiExec.exe /I{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}
Microsoft Office 2000 Premium-->MsiExec.exe /I{00000409-78E1-11D2-B60F-006097C998E7}
Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.21022-->MsiExec.exe /X{FF66E9F6-83E7-3A3E-AF14-8DE9A809A6A4}
Nero 8-->MsiExec.exe /X{D6C9AF27-9414-46C8-B9D8-D878BA041033}
neroxml-->MsiExec.exe /I{56C049BE-79E9-4502-BEA7-9754A3E60F9B}
NETGEAR WN121T wireless USB 2.0 adapter-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{2A17F4DB-C3B7-4E45-AECC-7F9FF6909C4B}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0409
NETGEAR WN511T Wireless PC Card-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{497E20D9-0219-43A6-911A-3A0C669DE337}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Neuratron PhotoScore Lite-->C:\PROGRA~1\NEURAT~1\UNWISE.EXE C:\PROGRA~1\NEURAT~1\INSTALL.LOG
NewsBin Pro-->C:\Program Files\NewsBin\uninst.exe
oggcodecs 0.73.1936-->C:\Program Files\illiminable\oggcodecs\uninst.exe
PDF Settings-->MsiExec.exe /I{AC5B0C19-D851-42F4-BDA0-410ECF7F70A5}
QuickPar 0.9-->C:\Program Files\QuickPar\uninst.exe
QuickTime-->MsiExec.exe /I{6EC874C2-F950-4B7E-A5B7-B1066D6B74AA}
SampleTank 2 SE (2.5)-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{98EA270C-A36F-4AEF-831C-D974E7BC996F}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 uninstall -removeonly
Sound Blaster Audigy 2-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\09\01\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{1B587B24-9BCF-4374-9B5B-E40F48A8720F}\SETUP.EXE" -l0x9 /remove
SoundMAX-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}\Setup.exe"
Spybot - Search & Destroy-->"C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe"
Startup Monitor 1.0-->"C:\Program Files\Startup Inspector for Windows\Startup Monitor\unins000.exe"
StealthPlug-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{42B8C4EF-6A10-4763-A31A-7C13CC41B3FA}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 uninstall -removeonly
Synaptics Pointing Device Driver-->rundll32.exe "C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynISDLL.dll",standAloneUninstall
TeamViewer 3-->C:\Program Files\TeamViewer3\uninstall.exe
Thrustmapper-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A11FC73C-41FE-11D4-9EB2-00104B07382B}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
Thrustmaster Calibration Tool-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\PROFES~1\RunTime\11\00\Intel32\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{44B660BB-EAC5-4D4F-9890-C607DD5F7630}\setup.exe" -l0x9 -removeonly
Thrustmaster Force Feedback Racing Wheel Drivers-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{84EDE9B5-6B8B-4EFD-A649-DD94E1671704}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA ConfigFree-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{BDD83DC9-BEE9-4654-A5DA-CC46C250088D}\Setup.exe"
TOSHIBA Console-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{3CF0858D-1AC5-4308-9DE7-AD15288A8BDC}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA Controls-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{A6690C0E-B96E-4F0F-A8EB-D5B332454AC6}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA Display Devices Change Utility-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\TDspBtn.inf,DefaultUninstall,5
Toshiba Hotkey Utility for Display Devices-->RunDll32 advpack.dll,LaunchINFSection C:\WINDOWS\INF\TFNF5Wxp.inf,DefaultUninstall,5
TOSHIBA Manuals-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{188BA1CC-F3A1-49B0-A34D-8C861C64E1AE}\Setup.exe" -l0x9
TOSHIBA Mobile Extension3 for Windows XP V3.33.00.XP-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TME3\uninstx.dll"
TOSHIBA Power Saver-->TPWRDEL.EXE
Toshiba screensaver-->C:\WINDOWS\uninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Toshiba screensaver\DeIsL1.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\Toshiba\Toshiba screensaver\_ISREG32.DLL"
TOSHIBA Software Modem-->Tosmreg -U
TOSHIBA TouchPad On/Off Utility V2.04.00-->C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchED\Uninst.isu" -c"C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TouchED\tpedinst.dll"
TOSHIBA Utilities-->tutildel.exe
T-RackS EQ-->C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{4A93335A-7541-4098-86AF-67990C83E7D8}\setup.exe -runfromtemp -l0x0009 -removeonly
Tracktion 2.1.0.11-->"C:\Program Files\Tracktion2\unins000.exe"
TVUPlayer 2.3.6.1-->C:\Program Files\TVUPlayer\uninst.exe
Uninstall Startup Inspector-->"C:\Program Files\Startup Inspector for Windows\unins000.exe"
VCRedistSetup-->MsiExec.exe /I{3921A67A-5AB1-4E48-9444-C71814CF3027}
Ventrilo Client-->MsiExec.exe /I{789289CA-F73A-4A16-A331-54D498CE069F}
Vidomi (remove only)-->"C:\Program Files\Vidomi\uninst-Vidomi.exe"
Web CEO 7.7-->"C:\Program Files\Web CEO\Uninstall\unins000.exe"
WinAVI Video Converter 9.0-->"C:\WINDOWS\WinAVI Video Converter 9.0\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\WinAVI Video Converter 9.0\Uninstall\uninstall.xml"
Windows Media Format Runtime-->"C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\wmsetsdk.exe" /UninstallAll
Windows XP Service Pack 2-->C:\WINDOWS\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\spuninst.exe
Windows XP Winter Fun Pack for Windows Media Player 9 Series -->MsiExec.exe /I{A7479043-9550-4418-9C41-7A5263F4C0B3}
WinISO 5.3-->"C:\Program Files\WinISO\unins000.exe"
WinRAR archiver-->C:\Program Files\WinRAR\uninstall.exe
WinZip-->"C:\Program Files\WinZip\WINZIP32.EXE" /uninstall
Wireless Hotkey-->RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{7862BAD8-A379-4128-8AA1-EFD5A9603C53}\Setup.exe"
WMPTagSupportExtender-->MsiExec.exe /I{D5526193-241E-47EB-B358-60DA0820A35A}
Yahoo! Extras-->C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\COMMON\unyext.exe
Yahoo! Install Manager-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32 /u C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YINSTH~1.DLL
Yahoo! Internet Mail-->C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32 /u /s C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\COMMON\ymmapi.dll
Yahoo! Messenger-->C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\YAHOO!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG

======Hosts File======

127.0.0.1 www.007guard.com
127.0.0.1 007guard.com
127.0.0.1 008i.com
127.0.0.1 www.008k.com
127.0.0.1 008k.com
127.0.0.1 www.00hq.com
127.0.0.1 00hq.com
127.0.0.1 010402.com
127.0.0.1 www.032439.com
127.0.0.1 032439.com

======Security center information======

AV: AVG 7.5.549
AV: F-Secure Internet Security 2006 6.12
FW: F-Secure Internet Security 2006 6.12

======Environment variables======

"ComSpec"=%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe
"Path"=%systemroot%\system32;%systemroot%;%systemroot%\system32\wbem;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem
"windir"=%SystemRoot%
"OS"=Windows_NT
"PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE"=x86
"PROCESSOR_LEVEL"=15
"PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER"=x86 Family 15 Model 2 Stepping 7, GenuineIntel
"PROCESSOR_REVISION"=0207
"NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS"=1
"PATHEXT"=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
"TEMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"TMP"=%SystemRoot%\TEMP
"FP_NO_HOST_CHECK"=NO
"CLASSPATH"=.;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip
"QTJAVA"=C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip

-----------------EOF-----------------

Edited by alltrips, 29 October 2008 - 10:00 PM.

#7 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,730 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

You are welcome alltrips, and thanks for your kind words!

We have still some work to do to get the job done.
  • Open Notepad (start-all programs-accessories-notepad. Or go to Start > Run and type in Notepad)
    Copy/paste the following text inside the code box into a new notepad document.
    • @ECHO OFF
      attrib -h -r -s C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At*.job
      del C:\WINDOWS\tasks\At*.job
      del remove.bat
    • Select save in:desktop
    • Fill in File name: remove.bat
    • Save as type: All file types (*.*)
    • Click Save and close the Notepad.
    • Double-click remove.bat on the desktop.
  • Download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
    • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
    • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
    • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Posted Image

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

• Please copy and paste a fresh Hijackthis log to your reply.

#8 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,730 posts
  •  

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:45 PM

I wanted to remind you once more that your computer is still infected and needs cleaning.

I'll wait one more day before closing the topic.

#9 Farbar

Farbar

Just Curious

• Security Developer
  • 21,730 posts
  •  

Posted 05 November 2008 - 12:07 PM

This thread will now be closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please send me a PM and I will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request.

If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic.

This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users