Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:23 PM
Download SDFix to disk and run in Safemode:
Maybe we can fix it enough to be able to download directly
Please print out and follow these instructions: "How to use SDFix
". <- for Windows 2000/XP ONLY.When using this tool, you must use the Administrator's account or an account with "Administrative rights"
- Disconnect from the Internet and temporarily disable your anti-virus, script blocking and any real time protection programs before performing a scan.
- Please be patient as the scan may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
- When the process is complete, the SDFix report log will open in Notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder as Report.txt.
- If SDFix is unable to run after rebooting from Safe Mode, run SDFix in either Mode, and type F, then press Enter for it to finish the final stage and produce the report.
- The SDFix report log (Report.txt) will open in Notepad and automatically be saved in the SDFix folder.
- Please copy and paste the contents of Report.txt in your next reply.
- Be sure to re-enable you anti-virus and and other security programs before connecting to the Internet.
why won't my laptop work?
Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time aroundDo not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook