Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Membership

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 zeroz

zeroz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:25 PM

Posted 28 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

Hello; I have just joined bleepingcomputer as I have heard good things about it. I bought my first computer in 1999 and was so intrigued that I wanted to know more about it. I am still a novice. However, I have built 4 computers to date. I can install new hardware,alter a Bios, install a motherboard, cpu, hdd's, cdroms, the OS, and other software. At 75 I wont tackle programming, but will try most anything else.

Edited by zeroz, 28 October 2008 - 11:49 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 samuel3

samuel3

• Members
  • 2,349 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:25 AM

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:23 PM

Welcome to BC!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 28 October 2008 - 06:35 PM

Everyone has their own areas of expertise and interest; hopefully you will find some spare time to help others with hardware difficulties, and in turn rely on others to help you with problems in other areas.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#4 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:25 AM

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:48 PM

Hello there, Welcome to BC!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users