if you still need help:
start HJT, click the "Scan" button. check the items below, close any open windows, then click "Fixed checked"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RelevantKnowledge] C:\program files\relevantknowledge\rlvknlg.exe -boot
download and run malwarebytes:
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware to your desktop:http://www.besttechie.net/tools/mbam-setup.exe
* Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
* Be sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
* If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
* Once the program has loaded, select Perform FULL SCAN, then click Scan.
* When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
* Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When completed, a log will open in Notepad. Please save it to a convenient location. The log can also be opened by going to Start > All Programs > Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware > Logs > log-date.txt
post the malwarebytes log. rescan and post a new hjt log also after running malwarebytes.
updates for AVG 7.5 will end 12/31/08. you will have to get the new AVG 8.0 version or find another antivirus app