Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Toshiba laptop

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Artie78

Artie78

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:06 AM

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:26 PM

Hello, I try to give out everything I know & everything I think that needs to be know. I have a Toshiba Satellite P35-S6112.
I have Windows XP. Ok at first I was getting a fatal error everytime my computer booted up saying Toshiba power saver had a fatal error. I tried to google it for help & DL a Hotkey from Toshiba web page & rebooted the computer. Now I get a TCtrliOHook.exe Entry Point Not Found. Says in the box The procedure entry point EC_IO_SendCOMM could not be located in the dynamic link library TctrlIO.dll I can only press OK or X it out. Anyone have a fix for this, and why this happened? Also does this mean I fixed my power saver issue?

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/tais/su...GHT&awhit=2

That is the link I click on to Dl that Hotkey. Thanks for any & all help.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

Hi Artie78.

That is the link I click on to Dl that Hotkey.

That hotkey utility doesn't apply to your model. This one does.
Remove the one you installed first (if possible) and install the one above.
If you have a similar problem afterwards, we'll go from there.

Edited by HitSquad, 28 October 2008 - 07:18 AM.

#3 Artie78

Artie78
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 21 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

Thanks for the fast reply & sorry I took so long. Ran into alot of stuff to do the past few weeks. Anyway I clicked the link you gave me & DL the new one then restarted the computer & I still get the same error.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users