Jump to content
Posted 26 October 2008 - 03:31 PM
Posted 26 October 2008 - 04:00 PM
Posted 02 November 2008 - 05:57 PM
Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:32 PM
Um...my computer is not working the internet won't go to any site.But,it works on my other puter ??.
Please help,I've unpluged and I don't think it still don't work.
OH,AND!The computer is also slow,I figured I could do most of the cleaning up by deleting a BUNCH of things but,[their soo important!]So,if you know somehting else that will help please let me know!
Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:10 PM
Whoa, that's a lot of problems.
First thing...on the Windows 95 machine, you may have deleted or changed important settings and it may need a lot of work.
Do not use this tool on the Vista machine, please[/color]
We will need to repair some of windows' internal registration settings
Secondly, The Vista machine seems to be running Internet Explorer (the blue one). Firefox is a great browser and you can download it really easily but I think you may be having networking issues here. You should post that problem here if you haven't already.
- Please download Dial-A-Fix from one of the following mirrors:
- Extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Double click Dial-a-Fix.exe to start the program.
- Press the green double checkmark box (Looks like this: )
- UNcheck "Empty Temp Folders", as well as "Adjust Time/Date" in the prep section. The prep section should then look like this:
- When the window looks like this, press the GO button in the bottom of the window.
- Exit/Close Dial-A-Fix
Okay, so to recap. Post back with how the Windows 95 machine is running but go to the Networking forum for help with hooking up a laptop and a PC without a router.
Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:45 AM
Posted 04 November 2008 - 08:45 AM
Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:21 AM
Posted 05 November 2008 - 06:51 PM
Posted 05 November 2008 - 08:05 PM
Posted 06 November 2008 - 11:19 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users