Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

pop ups!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ihateadware52792

ihateadware52792

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:26 AM

Posted 03 May 2005 - 03:05 PM

:thumbsup: :flowers: please help me ..... i have spybot and ad aware se and they cant get rid of all of the pop ups im getting they come when im not even online it's really frustrating and i feel like throwing my stupid computer out the window!!! some pop ups are from "ads.1.revenue.com" sometimes i get pop ups for "smileys"also i get "registry cleaner" pop ups but most of all i get this "new offer for you" pop up and its extremely annoying. So please help me??? anybody????? p.s. i just got one as i was typing this ummm they come in bunches at a time ... please help thanks in advance!

Edited by ihateadware52792, 03 May 2005 - 03:23 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Herk

Herk

• Members
  • 1,609 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2005 - 08:30 PM

Your best bet is to post a hijackthis! log in the hijack forum area. Please read the pinned post about how to submit a log and pay special attention to putting HijackThis! in its own folder - this is critical for keeping backups of what it fixes. Don't try to fix anything with Hijack yourself, let someone help you and please be patient. It's all volunteer work.

Post Your Log Here

#3 ihateadware52792

ihateadware52792
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 235 posts
  •  

Posted 04 May 2005 - 11:10 AM

thnkx but i already did that and it worked i dont have the problem anymore

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users