Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

DRM License download

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 novo

novo

• Members
  • 48 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:48 AM

Posted 25 October 2008 - 11:19 AM

Hi Everybody,
I have downloaded lots of DRM protected wmv files. I know once you have downloaded a license for a file it is good for 30 days. Problem is, for the moment, you have to download the license to play the file and this takes a lot of time. Even for a couple of files, it takes quite a bit of time.
Is there any application that can simply download the licenses for a playlist and quickly with no user interaction?
That way you don't have to be connected to the internet for later playback of the list.
Currently the only way I know is to play each file and skip to the next in WMP. I've already had my DRM database go corrupt and I'd rather find an easy way to restore the licenses than have to do the "play and skip" method again.

Thanks,

Novojit
:thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users