Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Where is email stored on hard drive?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 plaz

plaz

• Members
  • 112 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:43 PM

Posted 24 October 2008 - 11:07 PM

Boss called tonight to tell me his hard drive is crashing (i'm the resident pc expert in our small office-lol what a joke!). I am going in tomorrow and get him switched over to another pc we have laying around. The one thing I can never seem to do when I am basically xferring his my documents is how can I get all his email on the new system. He saves everything in folders and I'd like to export them all to the new pc. We use both outlook and express and until i get in there tomorrow I can't remember what he has.

I am taking in an ide/sata to usb 2.0 cable and figure I will be able to get his stuff with that unless his hd is totally fried, which i doubt it is.

Any quick help you can give me would be great.

Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,004 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:43 AM

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:29 AM

This article may be of some assistance.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users