Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Weird language

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 chrisbondy

chrisbondy

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 24 October 2008 - 02:26 PM

When I visit certain sites, a weird type of language appears. I'm not even sure it's an actual language, it's just a bunch of lines. When I try to copy and past it, it appears in english. I have a screenshot saved on my hard drive in .jpeg format. Is there a way to post an attachment on here for everyone to see? It's hard to explain. I'm using Kaspersky internet security 2009, Spybot and XP Home

Edited by chrisbondy, 24 October 2008 - 02:29 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 AM

Posted 24 October 2008 - 05:36 PM

Maybe you are still infected as you HAD an HJT log posted but did not return to it to do the clean up ;

what scans HAVE you run to check for infections?

#3 chrisbondy

chrisbondy
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 17 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:55 PM

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

I've ran a Kaspersky check and two viruses were found and disinfected. Is there anyway to post an attachment from my hard drive? I have a screenshot showing what I'm talking about. I didn't respond to the HJT log I posted because I didn't receive an email notifying me that someone had replied and after a few weeks, I stopped checking. I've asked an admin to reopen that thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users