Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

undercover xp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 haze22

haze22

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:09 PM

i recently installed undercover xp for making my 9mm covers it works very well but i was wondering if i can do anything else with it ,such as adding text or adding picture clips to it,or can i only print the picture as it appears.allso it does not tell me anywhere that i can find ,why there is a box for a picture on the left and the right. grateful for any help many thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 HitSquad

HitSquad

You're Bleepin' or you're Weepin'

• Members
  • 1,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:37 AM

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:15 AM

Hi haze22.
Appears to be very limited in it's function.
You will need to use a 3rd party graphics app to do any editing.

From undercoverxp faq's:

Can I add text to the covers?
No. Use any graphic application (e.g. Photoshop, Paintshop Pro, Gimp) to create your covers. Save them to disc and print them with UnderCoverXP.

You can create skins to save, but again, the above would still seem to apply.

Can I make my own skin?
Yes you can: A skin consists of an configuration file (skin.ini), and some images. Look in the skins folder for some examples. Just add another folder (the name will be used as name for the skin and it automatically will apear in the menu. If you think your skin looks great, mail it to me and I will add it to the website for download or even add it to the next version if it is really great...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users