Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Any reptile fans out there?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zaroba

zaroba

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:58 PM

Posted 23 October 2008 - 01:19 PM

if so, what do you have?
i've got 4 ball pythons, 5 bearded dragons, a red tailed boa, 4 hog nose snakes, a corn snake, a ribbon snake, an iguana, 2 leopard geckos, 2 painted turtles, 1 yellow bellied cooter, 1 box turtle, 1 salcatta tortoise, a mali uromastixys, a monitor lizard, and a bunch of others i can't think of off the top of my head. I'll post pics of them in a bit if anybody is interested.

on a side note, here's a nice reptile forum:
http://www.freedomreptiles.com
be sure to put me in the referral box if you sign up :thumbsup:
i use the same name there as i do here

Case: Fractal Design Define XL | OS: Windows 10 - 64bit | Monitor: 3x 22" widescreen LCD
Ram: 16 gb ddr3 | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970
HDs: 64gd ssd, 2tb Seagate Barracuda | Mobo: ASUS P8P67 LE
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 2500 @ 3.3GHz| PSU: 850Watt Thermaltake Black Widow

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 woodyblade

woodyblade

• Members
  • 670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 AM

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:54 PM

.... a mali uromastixys....

I never heard of that before, Obviously a hard name to spell but here is a description

Uromastyx Lizards
Uromastyx lizards are an exotic animal coming from the deserts of Egypt. They are, in their normally biggest size, six to seven inches long. They, at times, seem to "bellydance" as they breathe. This is a normal part of their respiration, as they are barely breathing when they sleep. They have tannish brown skin, a wide abdomen, claws, and a hard, spikey tail.

I searched your spelling of it anyway and found your Thread and Pics on this site (Google what a wonder of a site) - http://forum.travian.com/showthread.php?t=100589

I'm not so sure about picking the Snakes up but the Tortoises and Lizards I would probably be alright.

Are any of the Snakes Poisonous?
I would assume they aren't but I bet the Bites hurt, Have you been bit or Scratched by any of the Reptiles you have?

I don't have any Reptiles, Fish are more my Pet although my Last lot died of some Bad Bloating of the Abdomen which caused them to float on the surface of the water and they couldn't eat any food even Bloodworm didn't help them so they all went.

Edited by woodyblade, 23 October 2008 - 06:59 PM.

#3 zaroba

zaroba
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

nah. none are poisonous.

been bit a few times, but it really doesn't hurt. none of the snakes are big enough to do any harm.
there teeth just feel like velcro.

Case: Fractal Design Define XL | OS: Windows 10 - 64bit | Monitor: 3x 22" widescreen LCD
Ram: 16 gb ddr3 | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970
HDs: 64gd ssd, 2tb Seagate Barracuda | Mobo: ASUS P8P67 LE
CPU: Intel Core i5 - 2500 @ 3.3GHz| PSU: 850Watt Thermaltake Black Widow

#4 rangecoach

rangecoach

• Members
  • 92 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 25 October 2008 - 10:10 PM

if so, what do you have?

I have a wife. Does that count?
The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.

You are never defeated until you admit it. Gen. Patton

#5 arcman

arcman

• Members
  • 706 posts
  •  

Posted 26 October 2008 - 12:11 AM

None myself, but I have a friend that has a rather impressive collection of crested geckos.
http://www.jbscresties.com/mygeckos.html
Posted Image

#6 Guest_Abacus 7_*

Guest_Abacus 7_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 26 October 2008 - 08:34 AM

if so, what do you have?

I have a wife. Does that count?

:thumbsup: :flowers:

I even captured a Picture of it, Mate!

Because it shows Female uncovered Breasts, I don't want to Offend any one. It is quite a Classic!
It shows a Female turn into a Reptile!

Happy to send a Link to the Picture on Image Shack to anyone that PMs me, as long as you are old enough not to be Offended by uncovered Female Breasts?

:trumpet:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users