Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I need some PRO HELP!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kahizzle

kahizzle

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:08 PM

Posted 22 October 2008 - 11:20 PM

I have a virus, it installed some crap like defenders and a "Gay Fetish Sex" shortcut on my desktop. I got this from downloading photoshop (something i will never do again) and i need help, these are the files that were created today, when i installed the photoshop. the red ones are the ones i think are bad and green is what i think is okay. I did a system restore, but no dice.
Posted Image

PLEASE HELP!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Maniac

Maniac

• Members
  • 95 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:08 AM

Posted 23 October 2008 - 06:37 AM

First:

Download ESET SysInspector
http://www.eset.com/download/sysinspector.php

- Start program through the SysInspector.exe
The program will collect information about the situation on your machine.
- When "inspector" is ready and log file - generated, select File> Save Log
- Confirm their wish

Choose to save the file somewhere and then upload on http://4storing.com/ (when you open the page, click on the Great Britain flag to open the page in English), then give me the link.

Edited by nod32fen, 23 October 2008 - 06:38 AM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users