Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Christoph182

Christoph182

• Members
  • 128 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 02 May 2005 - 04:50 PM

Hey, this website is a great idea for people to get to know other people and to learn more about computers. Its awesome!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:30 PM

Posted 02 May 2005 - 07:13 PM

:thumbsup: to BC Christoph182,

Hopefully the members at BC will be able to help you with any of your computer problems and needs.

If you don't know where to post a question you may click one of my links below to find out. (WWW icon or where should I post my question?)

Enjoy Your time at BC!!!

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:30 PM

Posted 02 May 2005 - 11:28 PM

There is a wealth of computer information here, and an international community of friendly users more than willing to help one another with questions or problems, or just chat or play games.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users