Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

internet problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 turkanator

turkanator

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 20 October 2008 - 03:52 PM

I have a problem... while browsing the internet... the window that I'm in just closes out of no where i'm trying to get an understanding of what this could be...when the window closes i'm normally still connected to the internet but the progress in the window i was browsing is lost... I've been here before but not for this...someone help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 turkanator

turkanator
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 24 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 AM

Posted 25 October 2008 - 07:51 PM

Also I noticed that the computer's clock is showing the wrong time..i fix the time and it stays for a while then if i turn the cpu off then on again later the time is wrong again whats up with that!!!????

Edited by turkanator, 25 October 2008 - 07:52 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users