Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help please.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 learn4puters

learn4puters

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:16 PM

Posted 19 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

Hi!
Like I said in the topic description everytime I close a internet box it closes all of the internet window's open.
Why does that happen?Please help me![Thanks,if ya do!]

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:05 PM

What browser are you using? Are you using tabs? Do you mean you close one tab and everything closes?
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#3 learn4puters

learn4puters
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:10 PM

Broswer as you mean the internet broswer um just the internet icon that's regular.
No,it doesn't matter if I have no tabs or two tabs,if I close the internet box not the tabs, the internet box then it closes all the internet boxes I have going.

Edited by learn4puters, 19 October 2008 - 03:11 PM.

#4 figgis41

figgis41

• Members
  • 801 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:16 PM

Posted 20 October 2008 - 01:07 PM

hi,,, do you mean you click on the blue e on the desktop,,, this is microsoft's Internet Explorer,,, when you open this (click on) how many times do you open this web browser.
Figgis,,,, LUFC

#5 InuYasha

InuYasha

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:16 AM

Posted 20 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

Broswer as you mean the internet broswer um just the internet icon that's regular.
No,it doesn't matter if I have no tabs or two tabs,if I close the internet box not the tabs, the internet box then it closes all the internet boxes I have going.

Browser as in Internet Explorer, Mozzila Firefox, NetScape, ect.
Posted Image

#6 learn4puters

learn4puters
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2008 - 10:38 AM

Yep,that's what I mean,I click on the blue internet I left click and push open.And that's how I get the inetenet,I was really hoping later I could get Firefox but,I haven't got to that yet.And,yes like I said after I do that if I wanna go do something else and I close the internet it shuts down mostly everything I have open.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users