Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

virus or not

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 beserker266

beserker266

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 AM

Posted 19 October 2008 - 01:47 PM

I got a little problem and i cant tell if it is a virus or not the problem is that every time i go to a site to watch a video like youtube or veoh i can watch the video only on small screen, but when i make the video full screen it shows up but the weird thing is that the last thing or picture is frozen on full screen and it just wont go and it doesnt allow you to move anything like the bar that allows you to skip stuff. If you can help me then thanks, i have ran multiple scans of avg, vipre, and have tried using sdfix. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2008 - 06:47 PM

How are you making this full screen? On the website or are you using Veoh's player? Do you have the latest version of Flash?

#3 beserker266

beserker266
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 20 October 2008 - 06:08 PM

How are you making this full screen? On the website or are you using Veoh's player? Do you have the latest version of Flash?

i have the latest version im making it full screen by clicking the little window thing in the botton of the window but the only proble is that when i make it full screen its as though the whole thing is frozen and the only thing i can do is exit full screen also the last image that was there is the only thing seen on full screen you can neither play it or go forward all thats going on is the audio.

#4 frankp316

frankp316

• Members
  • 2,677 posts
  •  

Posted 21 October 2008 - 05:29 AM

Try this but if you have an older computer, this is a common problem and there may not be a solution.

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.p...7f5bb8969?pli=1

#5 beserker266

beserker266
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 24 October 2008 - 10:07 PM

Try this but if you have an older computer, this is a common problem and there may not be a solution.

thanks alot for the help.

#6 beserker266

beserker266
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:16 AM

thanks alot for the help, but i cant figure out what normal mode is do i find the file and click on properties or what and if you can tell me it would help alot thanks.

#7 beserker266

beserker266
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 October 2008 - 12:19 AM

thanks alot for the help, but i cant figure out what normal mode is do i find the file and click on properties or what and if you can tell me it would help alot thanks.

nvm it worked thanks alot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users