Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Norton Anti Virus 2007

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SeventySeven

SeventySeven

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:43 PM

Posted 18 October 2008 - 03:06 PM

Hello all!

I have a LG notebook with OEM Norton Antivirus 2007. I recently bought a one-year subscription but the unistalled the intire program by accident. :thumbsup: Does anyone know how I (legally) can download it again? A 15-day trial will do nicely so I can use my activation-code.

You´re supposed to be able to download it from LG Intelligent Update but I think it would be easier to land on the moon!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 Guest_The weatherman_*

Guest_The weatherman_*

• Guests
  •  

Posted 18 October 2008 - 05:21 PM

I think you may do well looking here, http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic3616.html and they are all free and very good. :thumbsup:

#3 Michael York

Michael York

Authorized Symantec Representative

• Members
  • 118 posts
  •  

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:57 PM

Hello all!

I have a LG notebook with OEM Norton Antivirus 2007. I recently bought a one-year subscription but the unistalled the intire program by accident. :thumbsup: Does anyone know how I (legally) can download it again? A 15-day trial will do nicely so I can use my activation-code.

You´re supposed to be able to download it from LG Intelligent Update but I think it would be easier to land on the moon!

Hi SeventySeven,

This is Mike from the Norton Authorized Support Team.

If your license for Norton AntiVirus is still active, you are entitled to a free update to the 2009 version of Norton AntiVirus.

To update, use Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher and click on the link below to visit the Norton Update Center and download the latest installer.

Norton Update Center

NOTE: you will need your product key from Norton AntiVirus 2007 to activate the 2009 version. This is accomplished during the installation by inputting your "My Norton Account" credentials. SInce you said that you have removed Norton and may not have your My Norton Account information or your product key, please visit the Norton Customer Service Center for assistance.

Norton Customer Service

Thank you,
Mike

Edited by Michael York, 19 October 2008 - 07:57 PM.

Michael York
Norton Authorized Support Team
Symantec Corporation
http://service.symantec.com/priority

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users