Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MS Outlook 2003 RE Forwarding emails

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bebetheworm

bebetheworm

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 17 October 2008 - 10:19 PM

Hi. I have tried searching everywhere for this problem, but can't find anything. Hope someone can help me change a setting etc.

My MS outlook works fine with everything except when I wish to forward an email with embedded pictures. I click on forward and the email takes a very long time for it to open.. Once it has finally opened, I can put contact names in to forward and then send. Everything goes fine once email has opened. All other emails seem to open fine when I am forwarding, including attachments etc.

Its emails like Cnet emails only 34kb in size. The forward icon highlights and its like outlook freezes until the email eventually opens.
Just so you know, if you double click on the email to open in inbox..it opens very quickly. Hope this all makes sense.

Is there a setting that I can change or does anyone know how I can fix this problem.

Many thanks in advance. Its driving me crazy as I need to forward these emails quite frequently.

Kris

Edited by bebetheworm, 17 October 2008 - 10:41 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 mme

mme

• Members
  • 400 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 PM

Posted 18 October 2008 - 12:42 AM

not sure if this will help but try safemode for outlook

from your start button

start run/type in/ outlook /safe /click ok

give that a try

Edited by mme, 18 October 2008 - 12:42 AM.

#3 bebetheworm

bebetheworm
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:52 AM

Posted 18 October 2008 - 01:45 AM

Hi. Yes it forwards straight away in outlook safe mode. Thank you.

So do I just start it in outlook safe mode each day from now on..or is there a way to permantely fix do you know?

Many thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users