Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Generic PUP.x, FakeAlert, Downloader

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 dsatchel

dsatchel

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:23 AM

Posted 16 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

Several trojans keep reappearing. Any help is appreciated. I have attached my hijack log file. If I need to do anyting else let me know.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 pskelley

pskelley

• Members
  • 1,487 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer, please be sure you have read and followed the
Preparation Guide For Use Before Posting A Hijackthis Log, Instructions for receiving help in cleaning your computer
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/
All advice given is taken at your own risk.

I apologize for the wait, if your issues are not resolved, read the instructions posted above and then follow the directions below. If you no longer need help, I would appreciate a quick post letting me know so I can close your topic.

If you still need help, start by reading the directions, I posted them above for you.
HijackThis will scan your system, and after it is done, Notepad will open with the log in it. In the Notepad window, click on the Edit menu and then click on the Select All menu option. All the text should now be highlighted.
Click again on the Edit menu but this time click on the Copy menu option.

Now post that HJT log in this topic using Add Reply and I will be glad to take a look.

Thanks
MS-MVP Windows Security 2007-08
Proud Member ASAP
UNITE Member 2006

#3 pskelley

pskelley

• Members
  • 1,487 posts
  •  

Posted 06 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is now closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.
Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
MS-MVP Windows Security 2007-08
Proud Member ASAP
UNITE Member 2006

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users