Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hello and THANK YOU ALL!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OneRing2Rule

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:50 PM

Hi, all.

I'm an garage hobbyist who cleans out computers of malware and virii, etc. I only charge $70, try to help people out. It's a good income. I do websites, too (www.allisonvillecc.org is our church).

This website has saved my butt so many times, I can't begin to thank you all enough.

The last and worst one was the frakkin' System Antivirus 2008 infection. There was lots of other stuff on there, but the SAV infection was kicking me while I was down.

...and then I found you guys. :thumbsup:

I already had the tool from another site, I just didn't know that it would do the job. Definitely spent more time on this one than I should have.

...and the beauty of it is that two more came in today. Hehe. I'll be a lot faster this time.

Thanks to all.

OneRing2Rule :flowers:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  • Local time:05:38 PM

Posted 16 October 2008 - 02:57 PM

Thanks for joining and for the compliment!
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  • Local time:06:38 AM

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:39 AM

Welcome to Bleeping Computer! Enjoy your stay.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users