Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Please Help Cant Run Shot Online MMO golf game

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PhatD

PhatD

• Members
  • 0 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 01 May 2005 - 03:28 PM

hello all im new here and relatively new to PC's in general only had a comp for a lil under 2 years now, im trying to play the Shot Online golf game with my friends from another game i downloaded and installed it no problem but after auto patching the launch screen is bigger than my monitor .. the connect, options, etc. buttons are off screen below my monitor by a good 2 inches :thumbsup: .... i can drag the screen up so i know the buttons are there i can seee em!!! lol ... but as soon as i let go of the button from dragging the screen pops back to it's original posistion before i can click it lol if it helps me get an answer my PC specs are as follows .. im on a HP Laptop 1.6 Ghz P4 512 MB RAM with a S3 Graphics ProSavageDDR video card (terrible i know) ... i tried changing my screen resolution but im already on 1024x768 and the only other option it gives me is 800x600 which makes the problem even worse ... i've searched for and downloaded all the latest drivers for my video card and im out of ideas, any suggestions? ... please? lol

thanks in advance for any help i get

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,504 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:40 AM

Posted 03 May 2005 - 10:00 PM

Id love to help more btut you may want to ask your question here:

http://www.shot-online.com/board/qna/list.asp

#3 Seth

Seth

• Members
  • 127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:40 AM

Posted 04 May 2005 - 07:18 AM

dont know how to help but the game looks nice ill have to give it a try
Posted Image
We come into this world in birth, and we die and rot into the earth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users