Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Backdoor.Bot Removal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Roy Saadon

Roy Saadon

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 15 October 2008 - 07:36 AM

Hi Everyone!

During the past week or so I've been struggeling with a spyware/trojan/Other sh!!!t attack on my PC.
I've tried different programs and solutions posted on the web and removed almost everything.
But I'm still stuck with a few processes that are removed on scans but come back when I boot and make my life a living hell!

Anyways these are some of the logs i'm getting when running some of the spyremoval tools I use I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me out with cleaning up the last pieces of sh!!t that are left on my machine.

Thanks!!!

Attached are some logs I got from running these tools:
HijackThis
MalwareBytes
SmitFraudFix v2.359

Thanks again and would really appreciate your help!!

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 26 October 2008 - 07:14 AM

Hello Roy Saadon,

I apologise for the delay, the forum is busy.

If you still need help, post a new HijackThis log.
No attachments please.

When running Smitfraud on an un-infected by Smitfraud computer you are risking loosing your desktop.

Please do not run any other tools yourself.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

#3 chryssi2001

chryssi2001

• Members
  • 1,930 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:58 AM

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

Due to the lack of feedback, this Topic is now closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please request this by sending the moderating team
a PM with the address of the thread. This applies only to the original topic starter.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
Posted Image
Private Messages for personal support will be ignored. If you need help post in the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users