Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Getting p2k commander to work with razr phone

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Immediate

Immediate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 PM

Posted 14 October 2008 - 04:39 AM

I have downloaded several versions of p2k commander, so many I don't even remember which ones. Most of them crash before they can even start up, but I have one that opens. My computer recognizes my phone and everything. I run MSU in the background so that p2k can start.

When I start p2k instead of having the A:\ for my phone I have weird choices in the drop down list:

/a p2k phone system
/b p2k phone tflash
/c p2k phone user
/e p2k phone user
p2k phone seems
C:\ OS
D:\ DATA
E:\ HP RECOVERY
_c:\radasm\Masm\Projects\

I am able to navigate on the left hand side of p2k to find exactly what I need to copy onto the phone but the right hand side only shows the exact same stuff and won't show my phone or any of it's contents. The folder 'p2k phone seems' is just full of weird nonsensical folders that look like they might be from the phone itself, but there are dozens of them and they don't help any - I can't find the audio folder amongst all this garbage.

Some suggestions would be appreciated - I am so damn confused with this I don't even know what to ask.

Thanks.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sneakycyber

Sneakycyber

Network Engineer

• BC Advisor
  • 6,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:22 PM

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:37 PM

While we strive to know everything under the sun here at BC some questions do go unanswered. I am a member at another site Called Brighthand.com were I get help on all my PDA, smart phone etc. questions. You could try there and see if they can help you. If they can't please feel free to visit this thread again and I will try and do some digging.

Edit: Changed Original post to contain more content..

Edited by Sneakycyber, 18 October 2008 - 07:36 PM.

Chad Mockensturm 

Systems and Network Engineer

Certified CompTia Network +, A +

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users