Hmm...try the following:
1) Check Device Manager and see if you have any yellow exclamation marks with your Bluetooth or your standard touchpad.
2) Go to SAFE MODE
. Check to see if right-click is functioning.
3) Find an old USB mouse and plug it in. Let Windows load the driver for it. See if Right click works in all situations. If it does, then check to see if the standard built-in left/right click on your Thinkpad now works as well. If this is true, then there is an issue with your bluetooth or the drivers for it.
4) Go to your computer manufacturers site for information on your device to see if there is a driver update. If so, apply it. Also check for updates to:
- your BIOS
- chipset**Reboot if you update anything**
5) Go to Windows Update (within Control Panel, if you use Vista) and check for all updates, including recommended (non-critical) updates to see if this is a bug and a patch has been released for it.
Let us know how you make out.