Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introduciton

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 diana052711

diana052711

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:11 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:32 PM

[sup] :thumbsup:

This site was given to me in recomendation of a friend. He sasy that you guys were able to help him out. You guys come highly recommended. I will browse the site to see if any similar problems are posted.

Edited by diana052711, 13 October 2008 - 02:33 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Goldwyn

Goldwyn

• Members
  • 194 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:41 PM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:37 PM

Welcome. These guys know there stuff when it comes to the geek stuff. :thumbsup: Anyways Enjoy your stay. pull up a chair get some hot coco ready and get ready to read posts of mass detail! haha take care, see ya around
Posted Image

#3 diana052711

diana052711
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:46 PM

Thank you fro your reply, much appreciated. ummm i dont wanna sound like a dummy. i really have no idea what im talking about. but, i guess i learn as i go. Dont we all.

THanks for your reply. :thumbsup:

#4 Goldwyn

Goldwyn

• Members
  • 194 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:52 PM

No worries. It will all come to ya. You'll hear things like HJT log. which is a program these guys have ya run to see what issue you may be having. BTW HJT means Hijack This. Its a stand along program that helps these guys and could cause all types of problem if not used right. Don't worry however.. These guys are trained to do them right.
Posted Image

#5 diana052711

diana052711
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:54 PM

That is what i think happen. I cant even get in thier to do anything. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

#6 Goldwyn

Goldwyn

• Members
  • 194 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:59 PM

Eh that don't sound good. Have you posted a problem into one of the System fourms? Someone with better "Know How" can assit ya.. Sadly I have no clue as to bringing a PC back from the dead. I can however tell you to Reinstall everything. But without backups. that can be a pain to lose all them files and programs.
Posted Image

#7 diana052711

diana052711
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:02 PM

I think i did post it to the right site. At least i hope i did.

Thank you for the warm welcome

#8 Goldwyn

Goldwyn

• Members
  • 194 posts
  •  

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:11 PM

haha. Anytime.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users