Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 glnbnz

glnbnz

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:23 AM

Hello Everyone,

My name is Glenn and I am a Network Administrator for a branch office of a domestic oil company.

Currently we have about 20 computers on the network. All of them are Windows XP Pro with Window 2003 SBS as the main server. It also houses our Exchange.

The reason I joined is networking with others like me. I feel that more collaborating with my peers I can do the better I can become at my job.

Glenn
Note to self
<Insert something clever here>

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Doctor Inferno

Doctor Inferno

• Members
  • 503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:38 PM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:30 AM

Hello There, Welcome to Bleeping Computer!
Posted Image

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:38 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:41 AM

By pooling our areas of experience and expertise to help one another, we add to the common stock of knowledge available to all.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users