Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SETUPPRO.EXE

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Daevlion

Daevlion

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:18 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 09:17 AM

As of recent I've been having troubles with shutting down my laptop or accessing any other program or opening internet windows each time I finish playing a computer game; Granado Espada. My laptop has the Windows Vista OS, and also have the AVG Free Edition Anti-virus. When I've checked on they system performance to see what was the problem, it resulted that a file (SETUPPRO.EXE) has been causing the laptop to shut down slowly (in my case, doesn't shut down at all), and besides that, I can't open any other windows. I ran virus scans with AVG but I still keep having the same problem. How can I fix this and be able to play as usual without the problem of not being able to shut down my laptop and not being able to access any other applications?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 10:27 AM

If you're convinced that file is the problem uninstall Message Smuggler Pro seems to be that's what the file is for.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users