Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do i get more RAM space

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 benisirish

benisirish

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 01:32 AM

I just bought World Of Warcraft and i want to install it on my computer. Promblem is the computer says i dont have the 500 and somthing free rams space required. Is there a way to get more space without putting a Ram Card in the computer.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,030 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:59 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 02:59 AM

The system requirements state that you will need 512MB of RAM. If you don't have that amount of RAM, then you will have to purchase more in order for this program to run properly. You can review the specifications here.

Edited by dc3, 13 October 2008 - 02:59 AM.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

#3 smurfgod

smurfgod

• Members
  • 446 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:59 AM

Posted 13 October 2008 - 06:58 AM

Just so you aren't disappointed, it will run with 512. But it runs very badly with 512. If your board can handle it i'd get at least 1G. Also if you're going to go for the wrath of the lich king it is going to require at least 1G for xp, 2G for vista.

#4 benisirish

benisirish
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:59 PM

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:16 AM

Tahnks i found out im getting an extra gig put in so that will help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users