Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Video Card Question

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pnoiboi03_

pnoiboi03_

• Members
  • 32 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:49 PM

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:46 PM

Hey, I was wondering if there is such thing as a 3gb video card, or is it even possible to have that
because I just got my new computer, and checked how much memory is in my video card by opening the run command, and opening "dxdiag"

And it said that I had "Approx. Total Memory: 3056 MB" under the display tab
heres a pic of the dxdiag window: http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n33/tum...3/videocard.jpg

I looked up my video card "ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro" and it said its only 256mb video, please prove me wrong

thanks

p.s: is it 3056 MB because I have a BluRay burner?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users