Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Slow internet experience

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 foreversweets

foreversweets

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:52 PM

Posted 10 October 2008 - 11:49 AM

Okay, so my internet was working great until Monday. Now I can't watch videos with out waiting a very longtime for it to load, I can't even listen to a 30sec length song on imeem within 30sec anymore. I don't know what the problem could be I've scanned if for malicious software and fixed registry problems with more than one programs...no results and the computer overall is working fine...except the internet. I don't know what the problem could be...I'm using DSL internet. Any advice as soon as possible will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!!!
:thumbsup:

Edited by foreversweets, 10 October 2008 - 11:58 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 E-Mu

E-Mu

Bleepin' Psychopomp

• Members
  • 1,386 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:52 PM

Posted 10 October 2008 - 12:01 PM

:thumbsup: to BC.

Did you download anything just before the slow speeds started? Any program installations or anything?

You say the computer overall is working fine, what id do is give your ISP a quick ring to see if they are having any network issues or have capped your service or anything along them lines first.

E-Mu
~ E-Mu ~

"Emu, You Moo, We All Moo for Emu!" <-- Thanks to Animal

"If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users