Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

crazy virus n' adware i found!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vubu

vubu

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:47 PM

Posted 30 April 2005 - 04:53 PM

i found out i got these trojan or adware with so call name outwar...

it kept tryin to download something on my computer n' every 2 min which cause my computer to go very slow...
after the first 6 months it stop, prolly because i got on pop up blocker or something but i got CCLEANER n' i clean my computer n' it said links of outwar.com even when i didn't went there

TrojanClicker.Win32.Outwar
help me remove this plz!

i also got Altnet BDE on my computer, i found it in regedit but it said no authority for me to enter .

how can i remove? :thumbsup: help!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 virusX

virusX

• Members
  • 222 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:47 PM

Posted 30 April 2005 - 05:05 PM

Hi there. We need a complete HijackThis (HJT) log file to be able to analyze what is happening on your computer. After you done this please post the log into the forum "HijackThis Logs and Analysis" Forum now let's start.If you do not have a copy of HijackThis or do not have the latest version (1.99.1) then download it from here: HijackThis. Double-click on the file you just downloaded and click on the UnZip button to install the program. It will be installed to the C:\Program Files\HijackThis\ directory by default.

Start HijackThis and click the Do a system scan and save a log button to perform a scan and create a log file. When the scan is complete, Notepad will open up with the log file in it. While in Notepad, press Ctrl-A to select all text and then Ctrl-C to copy the text to the clipboard.
And then post it into "HijackThis Logs and Analysis" forum

Hope ive helped you

Regard's
Claudio

Edited by virusX, 30 April 2005 - 05:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users