Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Properties Error

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Spunked

Spunked

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:01 PM

Posted 10 October 2008 - 03:00 AM

Hi using w98se i e 6.0 and out of the when i use right click on some web pages to see the Properties its grayed out yikes whats this all about and whats the fix - sheech - thanks . . .

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:56 AM

Hi using w98se i e 6.0 and out of the when i use right click on some web pages to see the Properties its grayed out yikes whats this all about and whats the fix - sheech - thanks . . .

of interest, can you please give a link to any one page you cannot use the tab on to see if the problem is with you or the web page :thumbsup:

#3 Romeo29

Romeo29

Learning To Bleep

• BC Advisor
  • 3,194 posts
  •  

Posted 12 October 2008 - 02:47 AM

Some websites use JavaScript to disable right-clicks or some items from the right-click menu. This is done to prevent use to view source code, or saving images to computer etc. You can disable JavaScript in FireFox browser to override this. I dont know if this can be done in IE6.

#4 Spunked

Spunked
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 36 posts
  •  

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:24 AM

Ruby One-

Ok np heres a link to a page where i can t get properties its annoying and this just happened out of the blue, why are some web sites tighting things up out of the blue !? Had no problems up till four days ago !

bye for now . . .

Mod Edit removed Link~~boopme

Edited by boopme, 14 October 2008 - 03:00 PM.

#5 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:01 PM

Posted 14 October 2008 - 02:45 PM

I wonder why you have chosen to give a link to a site that has Adult material on it ?

Maybe you can select a more 'appropriate ' site for review of the properties tab?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users