Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Favorite game ever...

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 simms

simms

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:55 PM

Posted 09 October 2008 - 12:31 PM

Do you have a favorite online game or website, well share it with others... Just curious to see what people say.. :thumbsup:

Edited by simms, 09 October 2008 - 12:32 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MT-Outlaw

MT-Outlaw

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:55 PM

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:17 AM

Diablo II

Best game ever. I hope blizzard will make D3 even better :D

#3 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 27 October 2008 - 06:28 AM

Diablo II

Best game ever. I hope blizzard will make D3 even better :D

Same

D2

:3 Or PWI I dunno.
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#4 darkestside

darkestside

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 AM

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:10 AM

My game of choice is Dark Age of Camelot. It's slowly but surely starting to die off(Although people will come back because people ALWAYS come back after trying new a MMORPG) but I still love it. There is no other game out there that has the realm vs realm experience of Dark Age of Camelot.
Posted Image

#5 DJBPace07

DJBPace07

• BC Advisor
  • 4,869 posts
  •  

Posted 29 October 2008 - 05:38 PM

I tried Diablo II, I just didn't get into it. Which is a little strange since I loved the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series.

3939.png

#6 darkestside

darkestside

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2008 - 01:03 AM

I tried Diablo II, I just didn't get into it. Which is a little strange since I loved the Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale series.

Diablo II doesn't quite have the RPG aspect as Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale series. So not as fun to someone who likes those type of games.
Posted Image

#7 xXAlphaXx

xXAlphaXx

• Members
  • 867 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:36 AM

Yeah, I think D2 is more of a series thing. If you played D1 and loved you you'll love D2 but I'm still scared about D3. Its probably going to suck.
If I am helping you and I do not respond within 24 hours, please send me a PM. :)

#8 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 30 October 2008 - 05:16 PM

I quit it about a year ago, after a year of playing pro. The game is called Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory. It's a WWII FPS.

Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

#9 darkestside

darkestside

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2008 - 07:40 AM

I quit it about a year ago, after a year of playing pro. The game is called Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory. It's a WWII FPS.

Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory

Yeah I played that game for the X-Box. I didn't like it all that much. The Co-op option was nice but you had to pretty much beat the game alone first before you could beat it co-op.
Posted Image

#10 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 02 November 2008 - 08:24 AM

Its only online....its fully multiplayer for PC

#11 darkestside

darkestside

• Members
  • 38 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2008 - 08:16 AM

X-Box version you could play campaign along with online. Or am I thinking of a different Wolfenstein?

Edited by darkestside, 07 November 2008 - 08:18 AM.

Posted Image

#12 eslfish

eslfish

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 07 November 2008 - 01:25 PM

Guild Wars. Best MMO I have played, all you do I buy it for 30$ and play online for free. It's a long fun game. :thumbsup:
Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
6144MB RAM 500 GB HD ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series
Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate

#13 xblindx

xblindx

• Banned
  • 1,923 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2008 - 03:15 PM

X-Box version you could play campaign along with online. Or am I thinking of a different Wolfenstein?

There was a wolfenstein for Xbox but it was a lot different than the one for PC if I understand correctly. =)

Guild Wars. Best MMO I have played, all you do I buy it for 30$ and play online for free. It's a long fun game. :thumbsup:

I just recently started playing (Factions). I only play like an hour every few days though.

#14 sausage

sausage

• Members
  • 388 posts
  •  

Posted 07 November 2008 - 06:57 PM

D2 was ok, with my bro's help I got to lv 82 in a like a week and bored after that. Personally Fable is the greatest game ever. Most people say it sucks because it's too short but if you stay evil and stick in the heroes guild or oakvale and terrorize the place it's pretty addicting. My Highest fine amount was 26 million GP.... 13000 murders in one town not too hard with Sword of Aeons full Dark Platemail with a chainmail helmet and maxed all magic spells... lol
If I'm posting, I probably have something horribly wrong with my computer, there's no obvious explanation for it, that's just the way it is.

#15 karakoncolos

karakoncolos

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:55 AM

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:51 AM

system shock 2;pretty old father of bioshock yet still gameplay is great compared to it's son.more rpg elements more details and more atmosphere.within it's mods it's pretty easy to spend some serious amount of time in it.completely different starting styles and many possibility on your way.
system shock [2k7] mods
take a peek for it's mods.

doom 2;still old but not finished thanks to many doomfan around.battling with hordes of demons,devilish looking spirits,behemoths is never been so fun and psychotic.even you sink in your own blood you know you still keep playing it.a story of "anguish and despair" versus "insanity" whichever way you choose you know it will lead you to core of the evil.
jdoom port
zdoom port
skulltag port

sacrifice;simply an amazing hybrid.someone may name it's genre as RTS some other may name it as 3d action.well...here's a mixation of both with leveling and magic system.as a wizard create new creatures by the help of your god put some meat and bone on a new soul and command it on the battle-field.the thing i love with sacrifice is every system is easy even system has complicated mechanics that's not shown to the player.as a wizard you only summon creatures and cast magic all the rest has been done by your commandment.it's way TOO different from many 3d actions and RTSes out there.
first of all when your men are losing the battle you wont put them back cast "speed" enchant and some protection magic on yourself and go collect the souls of fallen men among the enemy creatures then create new creatures with them.combinate the damage spells to kill enemy wizard easily.make your manahoars,range fighters stay with you.use terrains to your advantage.simply amazing.
Sacrifice addons&maps and more

Edited by karakoncolos, 09 November 2008 - 09:58 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users