Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

ad.yieldmanager/view.atdmt.com/ad.doubleclick.com pop-ups

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 soundforlanguage

soundforlanguage

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 09 October 2008 - 08:26 AM

Hi, I'm very new to these boards and I couldn't find anywhere else on here where this is being discussed. On some websites: Myspace, Amazon etc...I continue to get re-routed to a blank google screen that usually says "Please click here if you are not re-directed" (or something along those lines) In the address bar it always reads ad.doubleclick.net, view.atdmt.com or ad.yieldmanager.

Has anyone had problems with this? Is there an easy way to repair the situation?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 October 2008 - 08:57 AM.
Moved from HJT forum to Am I Infected as there are no logs. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ruby1

ruby1

a forum member

• Members
  • 2,375 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:41 AM

:thumbsup: try running these two scans to see what they find
superantispyware