Please follow the instructions below to clean this infection.
1) From Task Manager click on File-> New Task(Run)
and in the Run box type C:\Windows\System32\restore\rstrui.exe
This will open system restore on your computer using which restore your computer to yesterday (or any available previous date).
2) Now start your computer in safe mode by tapping F8 key while rebooting.
3) Open Task Manager and Stop the Processes MSIMN32.EXE, TASKMGRU.exe
by Right Cliking them and clicking End Process Tree
4) In Safe Mode open Notepad and Copy Paste the following code as it is and save it as "change.reg"
on your computer desktop, change the file type to All files while saving this file.
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\explorer.exe]
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\iexplore.exe]
5) Now do a file search for the following files and delete them:C:\WINDOWS\iexplore_dbg.exe
6) Now Double Click on the change.reg
file and merge it into registry.
Restart your computer and this will fix the issue.
If you need further assistance please use our HijackThis Logs and Analysis
forum and post the Hijack this Log so that Our HJT Team can help you.