Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Compatibility Issue

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Amberangel

Amberangel

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:35 PM

Hi All, I have a vista home premium 64 bit and I belong to bigfish games. Can anyone tell me if I can run these 32 bit games on my computer. I already asked the staff from bigfish games and was told to get a 32 bit system, not much help. Any help from you would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 ice2921

ice2921

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:44 PM

I already asked the staff from bigfish games and was told to get a 32 bit system, not much help.

Frankly, I think you already got your answer. Have you tried it yet? Maybe someone here knows a little trick sorry im not much help. :huh:

Edited by ice2921, 08 October 2008 - 06:11 AM.

#3 crazyats

crazyats

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:28 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

I am a Big Fish Games user also, and with Vista. As long as they are the trial versions, you can play them. JUST DON'T PURCHASE THEM!!!! They are not yet compatible with Vista systems as far as purchasing the games. There are a few websites that you can actually continue the game from where you end after the 60 minute trials. I don't know if I would be allowed to list those sites, but I can get you some of the other sites if you want. My husband also just found a site recently that allows the game to stay up until the last level, as long as you don't "X" out of the game. You can shut the computer down without "X"ing out of the game. When you come back, it will still show the 60 minute trial left.
Ronda

#4 Amberangel

Amberangel
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 37 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:28 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 11:55 PM

Hi Crazyats, nice to hear from you. Thanks for the info and you now understand how much I miss playing my games. If you could email me the web addresses for those sites where I can play the trail games as you stated, I would really appreciate it. Thank you so much.
Diane

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users