Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Pearl? Whats it all about?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Wolfy87

Wolfy87

• Members
  • 414 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:44 PM

Hi, i am now in year 10 attending my local secondary school and next year i will be starting my work expirence wherein we go and work with a company for three weeks and learn about that carire. i have got a placement with a graphic design and website design compony (They also do thinks like E-Commerce etc), i will be going through all of there departments and eventually there website design department where they build in HTML (Obviosly), CSS and PEARL also many more, i was wondering wether anyone could give me any tips on PEARL, is it built for web based applications? i have herd it is an extreamly difficult language compared to my limited knolage of C#. So just any information in general realy, also do they use forms etc or is it all web based or web embedment like java?

Many thanks,

Wolfy87.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:20 PM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 08:01 PM

It is PERL, not Pearl. Have you tried Google yet to see what information you can find?

#3 Wolfy87

Wolfy87
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 414 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:20 AM

Posted 08 October 2008 - 10:03 AM

Yes...i seem to have misspelled it...thus no good results :thumbsup: ile try again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users