Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

regedit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bleuzolex

bleuzolex

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:33 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:12 AM

Hi, I tried, in a normal user session, to enter registry by regedit, i ve got the answer that it was disabled by administrator.
as i can start the admin session, i would like to enable other users to use regedit
Thks for your help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ice2921

ice2921

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2008 - 06:33 AM

Im not sure why you want people playing with the registry, but that is dangerous. Second only users with administrative privileges can access the registry. So any user that you want to access the registry you need to give them administrative rights. (NOT RECOMMENDED)

#3 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,562 posts
  •  

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:34 AM

Are you the Admin for the system? Or do you merely have admin privileges?

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users