Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

resolution problem in APEX LCD monitor

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mendelix

mendelix

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 07 October 2008 - 02:28 AM

hello everybody. my APEX digital 19inch have a resolution issue. i woke up at the morning and suddenly saw that my resolution (1024x768) does not feets the monitor screen i mean there is a black frame around the screen. when i am changing the resolution to 800x600 or other resolutions everything works properly but my regular resolution that im used too does not work as it should be. I tried to seek for a solution at the screen menu and noticed that everytime im chaning the resolution (from the desktop settings) the written res at the screen chaning as well but when it is on my original res (1024x768) it is written as 1152x864 at the screen menu and i think that this is the source of the whole thing .
thanks for reading .

Edited by mendelix, 07 October 2008 - 02:29 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ice2921

ice2921

• Members
  • 177 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:15 AM

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:42 AM

Model number of your Apex Monitor please.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users